ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official 2013-14 Missouri Tiger Football Repository Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271290)

Pepe Silvia 08-14-2013 12:45 PM

Josey and Gaines have been sidelined with injuries. Only Mizzou.

DJ's left nut 08-14-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9884560)

Possibly the best thing that could happen to the program.

A 6 win season will be crippling long-term and if Josey's back to the guy he was 2 years ago, he can drag the Tigers to 2-3 conference wins on his own.

Pepe Silvia 08-14-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9884582)
Possibly the best thing that could happen to the program.

A 6 win season will be crippling long-term and if Josey's back to the guy he was 2 years ago, he can drag the Tigers to 2-3 conference wins on his own.

I hate to say it but its best for them to just get thumped. I honestly don't know how much more Pinkel I can take.

Pitt Gorilla 08-14-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9884560)

Josey practiced full-speed today and Gaines has a strain. Both will be fine.

Pepe Silvia 08-14-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9884626)
Josey practiced full-speed today and Gaines has a strain. Both will be fine.

****ing newspaper said they were both sidelined, can't those mother****ers get anything right?

Pitt Gorilla 08-14-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9884635)
****ing newspaper said they were both sidelined, can't those mother****ers get anything right?

They WERE sidelined (Gaines still is). However, both should be fine for game 1.

Pepe Silvia 08-14-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9884641)
They WERE sidelined (Gaines still is). However, both should be fine for game 1.

Doesn't matter, this will be an epically awful year. I'm usually optimistic but not with that prick driving the program in the ground.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:10 PM

Missouri added two more ** scrubs to the team this week. Average star rating is now 2.55 stars. UMass, Cincy, Temple, Syracuse, Colorado, and Iowa State all have higher average star ratings.

Trevon Walters had offers from Tulane, Toledo, FIU, Marshall, Minnesota, and South Florida

Tavos Ross had a single offer from Middle Tennessee State

This team might win 8 games in '14-'16 combined.

DeezNutz 08-28-2013 08:12 PM

LMAO. I feel like a tutor for the program.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9922222)
LMAO. I feel like a tutor for the program.

Listened to some of the most shameful "journalism" I've ever heard today. The local sports radio station decided to spend most of their program pillorying a book that contains a chapter on the MU tutoring debacle, claiming that it was a hit piece. Of course, they never admit that the station only survives because it broadcasts Missouri sports, and thus, acts as a propaganda arm of the University rather than an actual part of the media meant to cover and report on them.

It's a shit time to be a Tiger. Then again, when isn't it?

Titty Meat 08-28-2013 08:32 PM

I miss beating you guys

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9922298)
I miss beating you guys

http://www.insidestl.com/Portals/0/M...l_Nebraska.jpg

Discuss Thrower 08-28-2013 08:38 PM

I'm covering Hillcrest this year.. I'll be sure to report what I see of DGB's lil bro.

ChiefsCountry 08-28-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9922233)
Listened to some of the most shameful "journalism" I've ever heard today. The local sports radio station decided to spend most of their program pillorying a book that contains a chapter on the MU tutoring debacle, claiming that it was a hit piece. Of course, they never admit that the station only survives because it broadcasts Missouri sports, and thus, acts as a propaganda arm of the University rather than an actual part of the media meant to cover and report on them.

It's a shit time to be a Tiger. Then again, when isn't it?

Zimmer had to convert two other stations to help boost KTGR up just to get the radio deal. Its pretty much a worthless sports station - mainly because their douche sports voice hates KC sports teams. A Mid-Missouri sports station needs to basically have a KC voice teamed with a STL voice.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-28-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9922314)
I'm covering Hillcrest this year.. I'll be sure to report what I see of DGB's lil bro.

I heard conjecture that he was going to be better than DGB before his leukemia diagnosis. Was that complete bullshit?