ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Raiders will finish ahead of the Chiefs next season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272986)

Chronic 05-16-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9687330)
Chimpionship (Chronic) will hide like a bitch at the first sign of trouble

If it's any consolation to you- I don't think the Raiders have much of a chance to win many games- but when the play the Chiefs they do-

Rausch 05-16-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9687367)
If it's any consolation to you- I don't think the Raiders have much of a chance to win many games- but when the play the Chiefs they do-

The Raiders will be MUCH, MUCH more horrible an abortion to watch than KC last year...

FlaChief58 05-16-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

I don't think the Raiders have much of a chance to win many games

Thats some Ms. Cleo shit right there

Pasta Little Brioni 05-16-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Chiefs are a playoff team this year...deal with it.

Chronic 05-16-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9687855)

Yeah, sure they are sweet tits

They're gonna go from the worst team in the NFL last year to a playoff team by adding Alex frekin Smith and a coach that won 4 games last year

AussieChiefsFan 05-16-2013 08:40 PM

You know whats more pathetic than a Chiefs fan trash talking to another team?

A Raiders fan trash talking to another term. It's so pathetic it becomes hilarious.

RunKC 05-16-2013 08:40 PM

Can't wait to see us own the Faid this year.

The only weapon they have is made of glass.

Their DL is non-existent now and Charles is gonna go off.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-16-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9687919)
Their DL is non-existent now and Charles is gonna go off.

We've already seen that when Alex passes more than he hands off to the RB, the results aren't very good. You really don't think other teams don't know that and won't prepare their defenses accordingly? You really believe that because we don't have lazy bones Seymour & Kelly this year that we have no DL? The Raiders may have a lot of unknowns but they have a lot of hungry guys with a chip on their shoulder eager to prove something too. There's a new sheriff in town and slackers won't be in Oakland long. You have a very short window, better make the most of it.

Al Bundy 05-16-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9685484)
God you are dumb

You're a shithead.

R8RFAN 05-17-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9687855)

My new signature

Sorter 05-17-2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9687919)
Can't wait to see us own the Faid this year.

The only weapon they have is made of glass.

Ford, Moore, and Streeter are serviceable weapons.

AussieChiefsFan 05-17-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9688124)
We've already seen that when Alex passes more than he hands off to the RB, the results aren't very good. You really don't think other teams don't know that and won't prepare their defenses accordingly? You really believe that because we don't have lazy bones Seymour & Kelly this year that we have no DL? The Raiders may have a lot of unknowns but they have a lot of hungry guys with a chip on their shoulder eager to prove something too. There's a new sheriff in town and slackers won't be in Oakland long. You have a very short window, better make the most of it.

A very short window to be good in this league? Perhaps so. But the Raiders improving any time soon isn't exactly on my list of things to worry about.

R8RFAN 05-17-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9688124)

KC---- Where good QB's go to die

AussieChiefsFan 05-17-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9688357)
KC---- Where good QB's go to die

Really? Really?!?! :spock:

R8RFAN 05-17-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9688356)
A very short window to be good in this league? Perhaps so. But the Raiders improving any time soon isn't exactly on my list of things to worry about.

Oh you silly boy... You don't even know how much the Raiders have improved this year alone... You just don't see the huge names or the big money flying.

Reggie knows how to pick players... I think there are going to be alot of pissed off people on this forum as the season comes to an end.