ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The Official NEW new new conference realignment & shit talk thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278522)

Saul Good 11-20-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10206385)
We coul always rely on the world-renown "SaulGood eyeball test" in lieu?

I like how actually watching games is a punch line to you...fits right in with your "records don't mean shit" philosophy.

You're a special kind of stupid... You're a Kansas homer, but Kansas fans can't stand you. You're a conservative, but every conservative in DC thinks you're an idiot.

Why do you even bother? Surely there must be a board somewhere on the net that isn't filled with people who can't stand you. Just look for one without Mizzou fans nor Kansas fans nor Democrats nor Republicans. (The one thing that those groups all seem to agree on is that you suck at life.)

Does Sagaran have a message board? You should try posting there until he comes up with a formula showing what a shit poster you are. Then, you might as well swallow the business end of a pistol seeing as you'll have nothing left to live for.

Sully 11-20-2013 07:36 AM

Wow
That really escalated.
You may move up in the angry rant Sagarin ratings, though I think you'll still be behind Iowanian.
Yeah, he's had a soft schedule, but to be the best you've got to beat the best!

Eleazar 11-20-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10206204)
Soooooooooo......

Chuckle Dub wants to have a football "scrimmage"...

...for charity

...at Arrowhead

against Mizzou.

Well, most anyone who plays KU in football regards it as a scrimmage anyway LMAO

Saul Good 11-20-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10206727)
Well, most anyone who plays KU in football regards it as a scrimmage anyway LMAO

This will probably happen as soon as they figure out how to call it a win like they did with their spring game.

Saul Good 11-20-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 10206680)
Wow
That really escalated.
You may move up in the angry rant Sagarin ratings, though I think you'll still be behind Iowanian.
Yeah, he's had a soft schedule, but to be the best you've got to beat the best!

I was stern but fair.

Sully 11-20-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10206773)
I was stern but fair.

Take it up with the computers.

Bambi 11-20-2013 09:12 AM

Another win for the Big 12 as Oklahoma State downs #11 Memphis

Marcus Smart with 39. Tremendous looking year for the conference.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400496865

warpaint* 11-20-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10206204)
Soooooooooo......

Chuckle Dub wants to have a football "scrimmage"...

...for charity

...at Arrowhead

against Mizzou.

Pitiful.

Mr. Plow 11-20-2013 10:15 AM

Every time I come into this thread I immediately regret it. Yet, I keep checking in every so often.

Prison Bitch 11-20-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10206674)
I like how actually watching games is a punch line to you...fits right in with your "records don't mean shit" philosophy.

You're a special kind of stupid... You're a Kansas homer, but Kansas fans can't stand you. You're a conservative, but every conservative in DC thinks you're an idiot.

Why do you even bother? Surely there must be a board somewhere on the net that isn't filled with people who can't stand you. Just look for one without Mizzou fans nor Kansas fans nor Democrats nor Republicans. (The one thing that those groups all seem to agree on is that you suck at life.)

Does Sagaran have a message board? You should try posting there until he comes up with a formula showing what a shit poster you are. Then, you might as well swallow the business end of a pistol seeing as you'll have nothing left to live for.

ROFLROFL

I completely own your soul now. Hilarious meltdown.

eazyb81 11-20-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10206995)
ROFLROFL

I completely own your soul now. Hilarious meltdown.

Saul just virtually dick slapped you, and you respond with emoticons? Classic.

Saul Good 11-20-2013 11:09 AM

I just watched this football game. Better check Sagaran to find out who won. All I have to go on is the scoreboard and the fact that I just witnessed the event in its entirety.

mnchiefsguy 11-20-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 10207024)
Saul just virtually dick slapped you, and you respond with emoticons? Classic.

Prison Bitch must still be thinking like a noob. He clearly does not know what a true meltdown looks like.

But then again, he has been bitch slapped so much in this thread he cannot see straight.

Prison Bitch 11-20-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10207061)
I just watched this football game. Better check Sagaran to find out who won. All I have to go on is the scoreboard and the fact that I just witnessed the event in its entirety.

Norfolk State proved they were better than Mizzou a couple years back. Scoreboard.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_as...3918/quinn.gif

Saul Good 11-20-2013 11:14 AM

They did indeed win that game.