ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Sorter 11-13-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9116842)
Siler is a better tackler, mcmidget is quicker than Charles, black bob knob sucked a cock quite a few times, etc...
Posted via Mobile Device

rep

NJChiefsFan 11-13-2012 08:35 PM

So this ass-hat is ripping on Flowers now too? Is the mandate replace anyone who isn't a top 5 player at his position in the league?

The funny thing isn't his actual opinions. Its how he claims he is going to change, learned his lesson ect., yet doesn't change at all. I would find it funny if I didn't have to see it all over the place. I would find it sad if he showed a lick of humility. Instead I just find it annoying like everyone else.

There are people on this board desperate to never ever be wrong, but this guy has a desire to be "message board champion" more then anyone else.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109201)
No dude, I am 100% for drafting QB after QB but, I realize we are starting the rebuild in 2013. You are a true fan because you believe we could go places with guys like Flowers, Bowe, and DJ. Pioli hung his hat on those guys too...

Why are we 1-7 right now? Give me all the reasons in order of importance.

If the top 10 reasons have ANYTHING to do with Flowers, DJ, Hali, or Bowe, just go ****ing kill yourself for the love of God.

Sorter 11-13-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9116915)

If the top 10 reasons have ANYTHING to do with Flowers, DJ, Hali, or Bowe, just go ****ing kill yourself for the love of God.

You know that if there is a God, he hates BlackBob.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9116915)

Of course he thinks those guys are at fault. They all remind him of the guy who's cock he used to suck.
Posted via Mobile Device

WV 11-13-2012 09:07 PM

Isn't there a way to block this idiot from the thread? I mean CP is full of dumb posts, but this toon is taking to another level.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 12:27 AM

Thus far we've got a very good start on the first two, which is about all we can do at this point. The fans are working very hard on the second task, which is great to see.

Preparing for Geno Smith's Arrival In KC Checklist

1. [ ] Lose games and acquire the #1 overall pick

2. [ ] Get Pioli and the Patriot Way cronies the **** out

3. [ ] Hire new GM/coach

OPTIONAL (but highly recommended):

4. [ ] Re-sign/tag Bowe, who really wants to play in KC with Geno

5. [ ] Re-sign/tag Albert

6. [ ] Acquire Geno Smith's backup via free agency/draft

AussieChiefsFan 11-16-2012 12:35 AM

yup

Ebolapox 11-16-2012 12:35 AM

in response to SNR's perfect post (number 2782), I offer this response to show my agreement:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f83AYIJiQUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ebolapox 11-16-2012 12:35 AM

in response to SNR's perfect post (number 2782), I offer this response to show my agreement:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f83AYIJiQUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ebolapox 11-16-2012 12:36 AM

so nice we'll post it twice.

Hammock Parties 11-16-2012 12:48 AM

This is destiny kiddies.

You think Scott Pioli not re-signing Orton, being dumb enough to hire Crennel, the Chiefs fumbling inside the 1-yard line in TWO DIFFERENT GAMES and Ryan Succop shanking a field goal in Pittsburgh happened by accident?

The football gods have taken pity upon us.

Geno will descend from the heavens in April.

RealSNR 11-16-2012 12:51 AM

Boy, I like Wilson and Barkley just fine, but their threads simply can't compete with the intense group masturbation circles we got going on over here.

Love it! :clap:

Sorter 11-16-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9122454)
Thus far we've got a very good start on the first two, which is about all we can do at this point. The fans are working very hard on the second task, which is great to see.

Preparing for Geno Smith's Arrival In KC Checklist

1. [ ] Lose games and acquire the #1 overall pick

2. [ ] Get Pioli and the Patriot Way cronies the **** out

3. [ ] Hire new GM/coach

OPTIONAL (but highly recommended):

4. [ ] Re-sign/tag Bowe, who really wants to play in KC with Geno

5. [ ] Re-sign/tag Albert

6. [ ] Acquire Geno Smith's backup via free agency/draft

I would add this:

1. Obtain Romo if available as stop-gap (his movements within the pocket would be great for Geno to learn from)
2. Obtain a pass rusher at the 3-tech and another pass rushing OLB via draft
3. Get corner and ILB via FA or the draft
4. Start Breaston at the #2 WR spot and draft a potential upgrade.
5. Obtain another viable nickel/slot corner via draft/FA as well as safety.

Sorter 11-16-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9122474)
This is destiny kiddies.

You think Scott Pioli not re-signing Orton, being dumb enough to hire Crennel, the Chiefs fumbling inside the 1-yard line in TWO DIFFERENT GAMES and Ryan Succop shanking a field goal in Pittsburgh happened by accident?

The football gods have taken pity upon us.

Geno will descend from the heavens in April.

And this is why I love you at times.