ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Steve Carrell leaving 'The Office' after next season. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230042)

Red Brooklyn 12-13-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9204922)
I think it's Jan.

I probably would have agreed until they re-introduced her. Now I'm not so sure.

But I'd actually really like that choice if they decide to go that way.

Red Brooklyn 12-13-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9204925)
Well at first I thought it could have been Gabe, since the stranglings started right when he showed up. Plus he had that weird video, and loves horror movies, and has all that weird crap in his house. But he isn't in this season so probably not him but who knows. I'd imagine it will be someone that would make it funny, like Mose or Packer or Creed.

Creed seems too obvious, somehow.

Mose or Packer could be funny if done right.

Honestly, I still like your theory about Gabe. I think that would be great. I'd love to see Woods back on the show, even if just for an episode or two.

BigMeatballDave 12-13-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9204909)
True. I also think Toby might be the Scranton Strangler lol. Or maybe not, but I can't wait to see who is.

I was actually thinking about Toby during last weeks episode.

lcarus 03-13-2013 11:33 AM

Anyone been watching? I watched the Christmas episode and then forgot about it until yesterday. Apparently there was a slew of new episodes my DVR didn't record so I watched them all consecutively last night. I actually....liked them. For the most part.

So Toby visited the Scranton Strangler...or did he? Lol, I don't think they're finished with that yet. And low and behold...Gabe (Birdman) Susan Lewis is back just in time. I think it's him.

keg in kc 03-13-2013 11:43 AM

I don't think I've watched a new ep in over a year.

lcarus 03-13-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9493114)
I don't think I've watched a new ep in over a year.

I was totally disinterested but still watched them.

Red Brooklyn 03-13-2013 11:54 AM

The run from the Christmas episode on has actually been pretty nice.

silver5liter 03-13-2013 11:56 AM

Ive thought this season has been decent. Hate how they molded Andys character back to being a douche. Also they need to have Jim do more pranks again with dwight.

lcarus 03-13-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 9493193)
The run from the Christmas episode on has actually been pretty nice.

Agreed Joe. I was pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to the ending. I heard Carell was spotted at the studio when they were filming the finale. Which is entirely a rumor, or is true and he just popped in to hang out with the cast & crew. My bet is on Michael Gary Scott showing up in the finale though. I'd bet on it.

lcarus 03-13-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9493210)
Ive thought this season has been decent. Hate how they molded Andys character back to being a douche. Also they need to have Jim do more pranks again with dwight.

It's inconsistent what they did with Andy. They spent at least a couple episodes propping him up as likeable as the new boss. However, I do find him funnier as a dick. His "you had a bad day" had me rolling for some reason.

Predarat 03-13-2013 12:32 PM

That Andy thing is bizzare, they send him on the boat and basicily write him out for alot of the season, then bring him back. Andy and Erin made a good couple, they screwed that up too. Hope they do bring back Michael Scott for the last episode, it would not be the same without him.

lcarus 03-13-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9493372)
That Andy thing is bizzare, they send him on the boat and basicily write him out for alot of the season, then bring him back. Andy and Erin made a good couple, they screwed that up too. Hope they do bring back Michael Scott for the last episode, it would not be the same without him.

Seems maybe they had to write Andy out because Ed Helms filmed Hangover 3.

silver5liter 03-13-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9493221)
It's inconsistent what they did with Andy. They spent at least a couple episodes propping him up as likeable as the new boss. However, I do find him funnier as a dick. His "you had a bad day" had me rolling for some reason.

lol yeah its been pretty funny lately. But they fought so hard to make him likeable after making him out to be a dick when he was first on the show, just to bring him back to being a dick. Doesnt make a lot of sense. I also dont like Pams character anymore.

Red Brooklyn 03-13-2013 12:59 PM

I swear to God if they break up Jim and Pam, I'm gonna.... well, I don't know what I'm gonna do. It's just a TV show. But I'll be pissed!

silver5liter 03-13-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 9493442)
I swear to God if they break up Jim and Pam, I'm gonna.... well, I don't know what I'm gonna do. It's just a TV show. But I'll be pissed!

No way that will happen