ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs down to 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271714)

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 07:34 AM

Houston and Hali start but you rotate Jordan in and do different looks. Maybe he can be used at end if he adds more weight

Sorter 04-04-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555605)
Houston and Hali start but you rotate Jordan in and do different looks. Maybe he can be used at end if he adds more weight

JFC. LMAO

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9555620)
JFC. LMAO

He weighs only 250 asshole. If he can get to 270+ he could possibly play end in certain situations and you can have all 3 on the field at the same time

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 07:51 AM

Add more weight and he can be like JPP who is 6'5" 278

Faddy Yomama 04-04-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555605)

I don't want us to draft a "rotational player" at number one. I want us to draft a starter. Just move Justin Houston to inside linebacker and start Dion Jordan as an outside linebacker. That would fix the hole in our second inside linebacker spot and we would be able to actually START our number one draft pick! Does anyone disagree with this?

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faddy Yomama (Post 9555640)
I don't want us to draft a "rotational player" at number one. I want us to draft a starter. Just move Justin Houston to inside linebacker and start Dion Jordan as an outside linebacker. That would fix the hole in our second inside linebacker spot and we would be able to actually START our number one draft pick! Does anyone disagree with this?

He'll eventually take over for Hali.

Sorter 04-04-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555623)
He weighs only 250 asshole. If he can get to 270+ he could possibly play end in certain situations and you can have all 3 on the field at the same time

First off, LMAO. What do you mean by "end"? DO you mean playing the 5, 7, or 9 techniques? Is he playing these in subs or base fronts? Do you really think that a 270lb Dion Jordan is going to play the 4/5 in an odd front? Additionally, trying to project how much weight a player can gain is incredibly stupid as well.

Anyong Bluth 04-04-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555642)
He'll eventually take over for Hali.

Hali has what 2 years on his current contract? I remember reading somewhere that his remaining salary is very cap friendly, so it may be enticing for a team looking to bolster their D to make a run at winning now, and get some value in picks. Not that I'm wishing that would happen, as I like Hali, but he is probably starting or close to the downturn of his career...?

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9555656)
First off, LMAO. What do you mean by "end"? DO you mean playing the 5, 7, or 9 techniques? Is he playing these in subs or base fronts? Do you really think that a 270lb Dion Jordan is going to play the 4/5 in an odd front? Additionally, trying to project how much weight a player can gain is incredibly stupid as well.

Teams draft players and have them add more weight and muscle. Have you ever watched JPP? Im sure Jordan could do it in certain packages. Hali was was playing end opposite of Jared Allen. I would like to see Jordan try because of his height maybe he could add pass deflections like JJ Watt

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 9555658)
Hali has what 2 years on his current contract? I remember reading somewhere that his remaining salary is very cap friendly, so it may be enticing for a team looking to bolster their D to make a run at winning now, and get some value in picks. Not that I'm wishing that would happen, as I like Hali, but he is probably starting or close to the downturn of his career...?

Hali isnt cap friendly. I think his cap number this year is 15 million

Fat Elvis 04-04-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555636)
Add more weight and he can be like JPP who is 6'5" 278

Then just draft Ansah who is already 271 and can play at that weight.

Sorter 04-04-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555665)
Have you ever watched JPP? Im sure Jordan could do it in certain packages. Hali was was playing end opposite of Jared Allen. I would like to see Jordan try because of his height maybe he could add pass deflections like JJ Watt

No, I've never watched a single Giants or USF game ever.

You're right that Hali played DE opposite Jared Allen. Crazy enough, he was playing the 7/9 techniques out of it. Same techniques he plays today! When asked to play the 5 tech out of it, he didn't do very well. Kinda why he's produced more as a 3-4 OLB than he did as a 4-3 DE.

The last sentence is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
Ever. Like, "I hope you don't reproduce because I fear for your progeny" kind of stupid. Here's a little nugget of knowledge for your brain that was never given a chance due to fetal alcohol syndrome: Despite the fact that Tamba Hali played DE and JJ Watt plays a DE, they didn't play the same position. I know the shock might be too much for the underdeveloped excuse you have for a brain, so try to absorb it slowly.

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9555684)
No, I've never watched a single Giants or USF game ever.

You're right that Hali played DE opposite Jared Allen. Crazy enough, he was playing the 7/9 techniques out of it. Same techniques he plays today! When asked to play the 5 tech out of it, he didn't do very well. Kinda why he's produced more as a 3-4 OLB than he did as a 4-3 DE.

The last sentence is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
Ever. Like, "I hope you don't reproduce because I fear for your progeny" kind of stupid. Here's a little nugget of knowledge for your brain that was never given a chance due to fetal alcohol syndrome: Despite the fact that Tamba Hali played DE and JJ Watt plays a DE, they didn't play the same position. I know the shock might be too much for the underdeveloped excuse you have for a brain, so try to absorb it slowly.

**** off pillowbitergot, ya you've never watched JPP so shut the **** up

Bewbies 04-04-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9555696)
**** off pillowbitergot

Seriously, you make the dumbest ass posts that have ever been made here, in every thread, multiple times, and then tell everyone else to **** off.

I long for the days I could read about football from someone that wasn't a mongoloid.

Mother****erJones 04-04-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9555710)
Seriously, you make the dumbest ass posts that have ever been made here, in every thread, multiple times, and then tell everyone else to **** off.

I long for the days I could read about football from someone that wasn't a mongoloid.

Because i said maybe a 6'6" defensive player could play some end?

Right.