ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How Did Nzoner not make the CP Tourney? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=139195)

grandllama 04-25-2006 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
I said the same thing.

But them going bust in 6 months doesn't help me today.

More time to save up the war chest... I found out last year that even what I thought was sufficient was not even close....

Rausch 04-25-2006 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllama
Don't know about you, but I always end up landing the person in real life (ie psycho party drug whore) than the character they play on screen

I've always landed the one that LOOKS like the hottie on screen but more resembles Norman Bates lil' sis in personality...

grandllama 04-25-2006 12:36 AM

Quote:

I've always landed the one that LOOKS like the hottie on screen but more resembles Norman Bates lil' sis in personality...

eh, pretty much the same thing ROFL

luv 04-25-2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

Sooner or later, men will realize there's more to women than looks. We cook and clean too!

007 04-25-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniac
Sooner or later, men will realize there's more to women than looks. We cook and clean too!

And bring us beer. :)

grandllama 04-25-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

Hell, I've returned to the life where I have 20+ wives... I know all to well that there is more to women than looks...

chefsos 04-25-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
:thumb:

:no smilie: For...Oh, you know.

Looks like you've found yourself in a two front war. Simplex and Rausch have landed at Normandy armed with 8-ball crackers, and SNR's Bolsheviks have begun shelling the smilies.

greg63 04-25-2006 12:40 AM

Quote:

My wife has yet to get that message; wait I'll wake her up....

Rausch 04-25-2006 12:41 AM

Quote:

Iv'e finally domesticated a "Norm Bates Tiger" and I feel no urger to dump bait now and cast back out again.

If she can stomach me for 9 years she's obviously got more positive character traits that I'll ever recognize...

greg63 04-25-2006 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos
Looks like you've found yourself in a two front war. Simplex and Rausch have landed at Normandy armed with 8-ball crackers, and SNR's Bolsheviks have begun shelling the smilies.

Yep; their coming at me from all fronts, but fear not the 8 ball and smilies shall prevail! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

grandllama 04-25-2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Iv'e finally domesticated a "Norm Bates Tiger" and I feel no urger to dump bait now and cast back out again.

If she can stomach me for 9 years she's obviously got more positive character traits that I'll ever recognize...

I thought the same about Ms. Llama after seven years... but then she got what she wanted the whole time (knocked up) and then SHE cut bait and left back to Indy....

luv 04-25-2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

That's more than most men recognize.

007 04-25-2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63
My wife has yet to get that message; wait I'll wake her up....

See ya next week then Greg. :shake:

luv 04-25-2006 12:45 AM

I love rain.

greg63 04-25-2006 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru
See ya next week then Greg. :shake:

ROFLROFLROFL