ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Borderlands 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256390)

jiveturkey 11-02-2012 03:33 PM

I just picked this up and I'm playing with the Assassin. I'm not quite sure how this deception skill works.

Has anyone else perfected this?

Valiant 11-02-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiveturkey (Post 9078087)
I just picked this up and I'm playing with the Assassin. I'm not quite sure how this deception skill works.

Has anyone else perfected this?

To perfect it you need also the conference call.

****ing legendar drops suck. Killed terramorphous 50 times and no skins for axton.

Get 700k deaths now.

Imon Yourside 11-18-2012 10:49 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HaLJ0UMNHLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

frankotank 11-30-2012 11:45 AM

yo yo ma.
so I'm wondering when you guys finally broke down and opened the skull chest in Sanctuary? I'm a level 25 and still haven't opened it.

Saulbadguy 11-30-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9164407)
yo yo ma.
so I'm wondering when you guys finally broke down and opened the skull chest in Sanctuary? I'm a level 25 and still haven't opened it.

I've opened it like 5 times.

The Franchise 11-30-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9164407)
yo yo ma.

I had two golden keys (they're pretty easy to get)......so I said **** it and opened it last night (level 26). Nothing but garbage.

It was a great idea by Gearbox....but anything you get in there is pretty much worthless. By the time you get to 50.....you'll have better weapons (legendary or other) than what's in the chest.

frankotank 11-30-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9164409)
I've opened it like 5 times.

cheater! :evil:

The Franchise 11-30-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9164828)
cheater! :evil:

You do realize that you can follow Gearbox on Facebook and Twitter.....and they hand out codes for more keys.....right?

The Franchise 12-10-2012 11:04 AM

That took forever....but I finally beat the "story" missions. Kinda disappointed in the legendary weapon that dropped. A sniper rifle worth $30,000.....but it does half the damage that my current sniper does.

Oh well....now it looks like I'm going to spend some days farming the Warrior before I try to take on Terramorphous.

Saulbadguy 12-10-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9164838)
You do realize that you can follow Gearbox on Facebook and Twitter.....and they hand out codes for more keys.....right?

Yeah, i've gotten a shit load of keys from that.

The Franchise 12-10-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9196403)
Yeah, i've gotten a shit load of keys from that.

In two weekends.....I made out with 8 ****ing keys. I opened up the chest 5 times at level 30. I actually got a shotgun, pistol, SMG and shield that I'm still using.

Saulbadguy 12-10-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9196408)
In two weekends.....I made out with 8 ****ing keys. I opened up the chest 5 times at level 30. I actually got a shotgun, pistol, SMG and shield that I'm still using.

I ended up with 3 chests of nothing but pistols. :/

I'm having trouble finishing the hyperion arena level 5. Haven't even tried terramorphus yet. Working through the pirate DLC at the moment.

The Franchise 12-10-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9196515)
I ended up with 3 chests of nothing but pistols. :/

I'm having trouble finishing the hyperion arena level 5. Haven't even tried terramorphus yet. Working through the pirate DLC at the moment.

I pulled 2 chests of nothing but pistols. I sold the ones I didn't want and used that money on the slots. I was hoping to get something good.....but nothing. Oh well....

I've got about 8-9 side missions that I still need to finish up. Then add in the arenas that I need to finish......and THEN the two DLCs. I'll do all of that before Terramorphus.

I just haven't decided what character I'm going to take to 50 next. I'm thinking Maya or the Mechromancer.

Quesadilla Joe 12-10-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9196400)
That took forever....but I finally beat the "story" missions. Kinda disappointed in the legendary weapon that dropped. A sniper rifle worth $30,000.....but it does half the damage that my current sniper does.

Oh well....now it looks like I'm going to spend some days farming the Warrior before I try to take on Terramorphous.

Good luck getting him to drop anything. The Warrior has a drop rate below 1%. It would honestly be faster to beat the game all over again because he has like a 90% legendary drop rate when the quest to kill him is active.

I tried farming him before and must have killed him 500 times and he only dropped three legendary weapons... the Volcano (twice) and a Flakker (giant POS)

I just gave up farming him and played the game over until I got to the Warrior quest. After I killed him, I killed myself by jumping into the lava, then I would call in the Moonshot. If he didn't drop the legendary I wanted I would reset my Playstation so I could call in the Moonshot again until it finally gave me what I wanted.

The Franchise 12-10-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9196587)
Good luck getting him to drop anything. The Warrior has a drop rate below 1%. It would honestly be faster to beat the game all over again because he has like a 90% legendary drop rate when the quest to kill him is active.

I tried farming him before and must have killed him 500 times and he only dropped three legendary weapons... the Volcano (twice) and a Flakker (giant POS)

I just gave up farming him and played the game over until I got to the Warrior quest. After I killed him, I killed myself by jumping into the lava, then I would call in the Moonshot. If he didn't drop the legendary I wanted I would reset my Playstation so I could call in the Moonshot again until it finally gave me what I wanted.

I'll give it a couple of tries and see what happens. If it's nothing good.....I'll stop.