ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Greinke Brawls..breaks collarbone (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272026)

BigCatDaddy 04-18-2013 12:17 PM

So at the season ticket owners meeting the Padre's VP/CEO defended why he thought Grienke threw at CQ. He also started bad mouthing Grienke and referred to him as Rainman(No offense to our Rainman). He didn't think he was being recorded, but apparently someone was recording him and they just played it on 810. Probably not enough to cost him his job, but enough to look like a douche and cause more heat between the teams.

ToxSocks 04-18-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9599596)
So at the season ticket owners meeting the VP/CEO defended why he thought Grienke threw at CQ. He also started bad mouthing Grienke and referred to him as Rainman(No offense to our Rainman). He didn't think he was being recorded, but apparently someone was recording him and they just played it on 810. Probably not enough to cost him his job, but enough to look like a douche and cause more heat between the teams.

3-0 Sweep in L.A.

I don't care for the Padres, but it still feels good, man.

WhawhaWhat 04-18-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

So at the season ticket owners meeting the VP/CEO defended why he thought Grienke threw at CQ. He also started bad mouthing Grienke and referred to him as Rainman(No offense to our Rainman). He didn't think he was being recorded, but apparently someone was recording him and they just played it on 810. Probably not enough to cost him his job, but enough to look like a douche and cause more heat between the teams.

The Padres players are probably pissed at him now, cause they know retaliation will be directed at them. The owner is probably not too happy either.

BigCatDaddy 04-18-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 9599611)
The Padres players are probably pissed at him now, cause they know retaliation will be directed at them. The owner is probably not too happy either.

Yeah, lesson #1. When speaking in public ALWAYS assume someone is taping what you say. Romney learned that lesson as well.

KChiefer 04-18-2013 12:30 PM

ROFL, at least LA won the HBP 3-1.

GloryDayz 04-18-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

So at the season ticket owners meeting the Padre's VP/CEO defended why he thought Grienke threw at CQ. He also started bad mouthing Grienke and referred to him as Rainman(No offense to our Rainman). He didn't think he was being recorded, but apparently someone was recording him and they just played it on 810. Probably not enough to cost him his job, but enough to look like a douche and cause more heat between the teams.

All I care about is that Zach got his ass kicked and his CB broken... I think the VP/CEO should get a raise... Woot....

And when is Rainman coming back? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Buck 06-22-2013 10:39 AM

Tonight Greinke vs Padres in San Diego.

First time they've faced each other since the brawl.

Quentin has missed the last 7 games with a shoulder injury and tonight is supposed to be his first night back.

GloryDayz 06-22-2013 12:40 PM

I hope the get to him again... **** Zach and his mommy-nipple-lock self!

LoneWolf 06-22-2013 02:14 PM

Hope Grienke puts one in his ear hole. CQ is a supreme douchebag.

ChiTown 06-22-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9768925)

You could reverse that and it would still be accurate and well-received.

LoneWolf 06-22-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9768926)
You could reverse that and it would still be accurate and well-received.

Agreed. Both players seem to get the same reaction from fans. I've never had any anger towards Grienke, but I understand the fans that do.

GloryDayz 06-22-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9768925)

I just want another fight. The bag of bones will get broken (again), and I'm good with that. He's a ****ing pussy, and deserves an ass-kicking every day of the week.

DJJasonp 06-22-2013 05:16 PM

THIS is the dead-horse thread...

That said (revisiting previous comments)......Quentin is a whiny bitch. Crowd the plate......get hit......take your medicine, and jog to first base. Just like the other thousand times you've been HBP.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-22-2013 05:18 PM

Bean Pig

kcxiv 06-22-2013 08:33 PM

Grienke dominated the padre's.

Sounded like Carlos got boo'ed in his own stadium. Though it was filled with mostly Dodger fans. lol