ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowes says we're going Deep /gonna blow up the scoreboard (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272321)

Jakemall 04-21-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613274)
Have you watched ****ing Baldwin run a route? ROFL his biggest play came due to his corner falling on the ground Ty Law style.

Trade ya for a guy that cost the 9ers a championship and a shot at the superbowl..or a 1st rounder that runs beautiful routes but can't catch balls that hit him in the face.

Sorter 04-21-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613271)
Tell me who you would take over him from the 9er roster? Kyle Williams? Bahaha.

AJ Jenkins?

Moss and Ginn are exceptionally more productive than Baldwin.

****, Kyle Williams has been nearly as productive. Jon Baldwin is horrible. Additionally, calling Avery v. Manningham a wash is incredibly stupid.

Where the **** do these mongoloids come from? Is there some super-secret breeding facility that creates them?

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613282)

****, Kyle Williams has been nearly as productive. Jon Baldwin is horrible. Additionally, calling Avery v. Manningham a wash is incredibly stupid.

Where the **** do these mongoloids come from? Is there some super-secret breeding facility that creates them?

Due to my White Sox bias, I like Kyle Williams.

Setsuna 04-21-2013 11:00 PM

LMAO 9ers fans stopped thinking critically once Harbaugh stepped off the plane. They're in dream land.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Ya it's in Kentucky and Tennessee

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9613289)
LMAO 9ers fans stopped thinking critically once Harbaugh stepped off the plane. They're in dream land.

Must be nice huh?

Jakemall 04-21-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Ad hominem arguments really build your case.

By the way, Manningham couldn't even break into #3 on the Giants. He was the #4 Wr. For the niners that equates to the #2. Yeah, I'd say that puts them about a wash. Close enough to argue it.

Ginn is worthless...Moss is ancient and worthless now. I think both are looking for jobs.

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613295)
Ad hominem arguments really build your case.

By the way, Manningham couldn't even break into #3 on the Giants. He was the #4 Wr. For the niners that equates to the #2. Yeah, I'd say that puts them about a wash. Close enough to argue it.

WTF are you talking about?

Manningham was their #3.

Nicks, Cruz, and wait for it...MANNINGHAM YOU STUPID ****ING BASTARD. Are you really putting ****ing Domenik Hixon or Barden above him in the depth chart? because neither of those two came out in their 3Wr sets.

Additionally, the rest of your ****ing pitiful excuse for an argument is horrendous. Did your mother eat paint chips before squeezing you out, Captain Afterbirth?

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613301)
WTF are you talking about?

Manningham was their #3.

Nicks, Cruz, and wait for it...MANNINGHAM YOU STUPID ****ING BASTARD. Are you really putting ****ing Domenik Hixon or Barden above him in the depth chart? because neither of those two came out in their 3Wr sets.

Additionally, the rest of your ****ing pitiful excuse for an argument is horrendous. Did your mother eat paint chips before squeezing you out, Captain Afterbirth?

That was a sick catch he had in the super bowl. I'd glady have manningham here.

mcaj22 04-21-2013 11:06 PM

if you think Kyle Williams and Ted Ginn are worthless then you havent cheered for a team that puts back turds like Javier Arenas, Shaun Draughn, Devon Wylie, Dexter McCluster and every other slow garbage midget they can find to try and run back kicks and punts

RealSNR 04-21-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9613251)
A bad line can make a good QB look like an opportunity to spend next year's first round pick on another qb.

Brb. Gonna go Tonya Harding all of our offensive linemen.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:07 PM

I don't watch the 49ers much, but when I do, I notice Kyle Williams.

Sorter 04-21-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613304)
That was a sick catch he had in the super bowl. I'd glady have manningham here.

Anyone who'd rather have Baldwin probably should be prevented from reproducing.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613310)
Anyone who'd rather have Baldwin probably should be prevented from reproducing.

Baldwin is ****ing garbage. If I have to watch him try and one hand a catchable ball, I'm gona go get the monkey from Grandma's Boy to kick his ass.

CATCH THE BALL WITH TWO ****ING HANDS!:banghead:

HoneyBadger 04-21-2013 11:17 PM

Are we really arguing who has a better receiving core, KC or SF?

KC has 1 WR who could start on any team. No TE worth half a shit.

SF has at least 1 (maybe 2) WR and 1 TE that could start on any team. Just having a decent TE opens up the WRs so much more.