ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

ptlyon 06-18-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9758990)
Must be why so many good KC fans have left... the crybabies ran them all off with their ninny-boo-boo syndrome. But there are still some believers here... or at least some that will give the new regime a chance before throwing in the towel. I stick around to read their posts. Unfortunately, I have to sift through the crybabies to do so.. but I can stomach it. I understand and can take pity on the emotionally defeated and broken souls.

Oh so you're good & we're bad?

Got it.

Make sure you get your season ticket money in in time.

But wait, you're a niners fan.

So basically you're just a troll.

BigBeauford 06-18-2013 09:35 AM

Again, if you 9er's fans can honestly tell me there wasn't dissent from your fans for about a decade prior to hiring Harbough, then you get a pass. If not, seriously **** off. I know plenty of fans that bitched and moaned, and I have seen the Alex Smith jersey burning on youtube. We have every right to be pissed, and it for sure isn't your place to tell us how to feel.

BigMeatballDave 06-18-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9758991)
And one QB showed more ability, so comparisons are not accurate.

Smith. One more play off win than Green.

What is more important, 4000 yrd seasons or postseason wins?

:)

BigBeauford 06-18-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9759010)

What is more important, 4000 yrd seasons or postseason win?

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-18-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

I'll take "both can get ****ed" for $500, Alex.

Sandy Vagina 06-18-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9759000)
Oh so you're good & we're bad?

Got it.

No. I don't think you do. In terms of being (at the very least) a wait-n-see supporter of the team? Yes... I'm the good fan.. you are the bad fan. That's of course just my opinion thus far, and I don;t expect it to mean any more to you than yours would to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9759000)
But wait, you're a niners fan.

So basically you're just a troll.

Think that, if it makes you feel more comfortable labeling me. I am above all.. a football fan.. I love the Niners and have now taken a strong interest in following Chiefs football more closely. I really came to this forum in peace, and am generally willing to talk football with anyone capable of being open and respectful.

To those that only wish to spread their miserable outlook on everything... to those that can only throw out simple-minded insults and hate? Yeah, those people can suck a fat dick and get ANUSTART license plates for all I care. They only lessen this forum with childish anger.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-18-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9759022)

I love the Niners and have now taken a strong interest in following Chiefs football more closely.

Signed,

Just Passing By, 2009.

-King- 06-18-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

We should have traded for Sanchez then. He has 4 playoff wins.

ptlyon 06-18-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9759022)
No. I don't think you do. In terms of being (at the very least) a wait-n-see supporter of the team? Yes... I'm the good fan.. you are the bad fan. That's of course just my opinion thus far, and I don;t expect it to mean any more to you than yours would to me.

Think that, if it makes you feel more comfortable labeling me. I am above all.. a football fan.. I love the Niners and have now taken a strong interest in following Chiefs football more closely. I really came to this forum in peace, and am generally willing to talk football with anyone capable of being open and respectful.

To those that only wish to spread their miserable outlook on everything... to those that can only throw out simple-minded insults and hate? Yeah, those people can suck a fat dick and get ANUSTART license plates for all I care. They only lesson this forum with childish anger.

So you haven't endured 40 years of bullshit from this organization like we have. You have no basis on telling us how we should feel or call us "the bad fans" for how we feel.

Get over yourself.

Hammock Parties 06-18-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Please, please shut up.

BigMeatballDave 06-18-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9758958)
Then go to those other places and circle jerk with them.

Do I hope Smith does well? Of course, I've been a chiefs fan all my life. We have just eaten this shit sandwich before and know what it tastes like.

Don't like the negativity? Leave.

So ****ing what? This is a Chiefs message board.

People can't discuss a certain player because you don't like him?

BigMeatballDave 06-18-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9759038)
Please, please shut up.

LMAO

Sandy Vagina 06-18-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9759036)

Get over yourself.

It's not about ME at all.. or you.. or any other individual poster. That is truly the aspect posters should "get over". This "I have an identity, damn it!" mentality on a forum is just silliness.

The thing to truly "get over" is the past.. stop your own anal discharge over past grievances and give your team a chance.

You are still here, so perhaps there IS some hope left in you. I'm only making recommendations... though I realize that it's almost certainly a futile effort.

BigBeauford 06-18-2013 10:02 AM

Most of our grievances are not over the archetype of getting someone else's retread qb (I.e. if we got Aaron Rogers, people wouldn't bitch). It's that the qb we got sucks, and most of us have facts to back it up.

Sandy Vagina 06-18-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9759070)
Most of our grievances are not over the archetype of getting someone else's retread qb (I.e. if we got Aaron Rogers, people wouldn't bitch). It's that the qb we got sucks, and most of us have facts to back it up.

Your facts include that this QB has been in the top 10 the last two years in passer rating?

LMAO ... wow.. do you even think? at all?