ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:On first play at camp, Chiefs show their new look (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274833)

Mav 07-27-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838403)
I'm the exact same guy in real life. I'll tell you to go **** yourself to your face.

Still have all my teeth. No one has been able to knock any out this far in my life.
Posted via Mobile Device

Im coming to the Browns Chiefs game. Prove it.

Even me, a walking powder keg, can admit that I wouldn't talk down to people like this in real life. I would laugh, hand you a beer, talk about shit talking, and how fun it was. That's just what it is. bullshit, shit talking.

RunKC 07-27-2013 02:04 PM

I just want to know why a Browns/49ers fan is on a Chiefs board? Like what made you come post here?

Sandy Vagina 07-27-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838394)
Then I stand corrected. Yes, I realize how it should work, but when you get pansies behind a computer screen, they will say whatever without worry of having their teeth knocked out. Its sissfying America.

Definitely. Probably get kicked around all day by their bosses... so here, they can vent that frustration by puffing up behind the anonymous safety of their laptops... imagining all the while that they are inflicting great damage with each keyboard stroke.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2305/l7yf.gif

DeezNutz 07-27-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9838401)
What opinion do I have that's full of holes? That Alex Smith can improve under Reid?

To what level? Do you believe that Alex Smith provides the Chiefs with a legit chance to win a SB without constructing a defense like the Dilfer-led Ravens or Johnson-led Bucs?

It's fine to say "yes" to the above, but I honestly don't believe that anyone could answer in this manner without resting much of his argument on hope and hope alone.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838408)
Not at all. YOu have shown no interest nor inclination to have a civilized conversation with me. So, I treat you, how you treat me.

You have been a prick to me since the moment I got here, why would I talk politely and respectfully to you? I came here politely, talking nicely, and got trashed for it. Some have come around, some haven't. JasonsAuto was one of those that was very hostile towards me. We don't get along persey, but we can talk civilly

I think I've told you to **** off several times today.and who is persey?
Posted via Mobile Device

GoChargers 07-27-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838408)
I came here politely, talking nicely

LMAO

Mav 07-27-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9838412)
I just want to know why a Browns/49ers fan is on a Chiefs board? Like what made you come post here?

I already stated that. When the Alex Smith trade was leaked, there was a thread titled, come here to laugh at the chiefs thread, with this link.

I came here, because I had stated over there, that where alex was going, I was going. Im not a Kaep guy. I cant stand him. arrogant ****, out there wearing another nfl teams hat, and then has the audacity to get pissed at fans of his, who were shocked.

**** him.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838411)
Im coming to the Browns Chiefs game. Prove it.

Even me, a walking powder keg, can admit that I wouldn't talk down to people like this in real life. I would laugh, hand you a beer, talk about shit talking, and how fun it was. That's just what it is. bullshit, shit talking.

walking powder keg? LMAO. I tell it like it is. here and in real life. Why be fake?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 07-27-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838416)
I think I've told you to **** off several times today.and who is persey?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah lol, I don't even pay attention to it half the time hahahahaha.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9838414)
Definitely. Probably get kicked around all day by their bosses... so here, they can vent that frustration by puffing up behind the anonymous safety of their laptops... imagining all the while that they are inflicting great damage with each keyboard stroke.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2305/l7yf.gif

My boss kicked me a couple times already today so you can REALLY go **** yourself now
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc 07-27-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838406)
Meanwhile, I see the other Niner troll just rolled in on his passive-aggressive high horse to tell us what the "mature response" would have been to him and his ilk.

Sometimes it takes folks a while to figure out that tone can carry more weight than content. Act like a dick, or whine like a bitch, and people are more likely to crap on your opinions, whatever they are.

Mav 07-27-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838420)
walking powder keg? LMAO. I tell it like it is. here and in real life. Why be fake?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol, I do too. It is fun to see peoples reactions. I cant stand people who are all PC, and want to say things not to piss people off.

And yeah, I have terrible temper and anger issues from being deployed. I cant stand stupid people.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9838415)
To what level? Do you believe that Alex Smith provides the Chiefs with a legit chance to win a SB without constructing a defense like the Dilfer-led Ravens or Johnson-led Bucs?

It's fine to say "yes" to the above, but I honestly don't believe that anyone could answer in this manner without resting much of his argument on hope and hope alone.

some of these guys act like hope is facts.
Posted via Mobile Device

splatbass 07-27-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838113)
Boo-****ing-hoo about the "negativity" around this place. If you don't like it, ****ing leave.

There are WAY more homers on this forum than there are negative folks. And the negative folks have every ****ing reason to be negative. This organization has gone to shit recently. An offseason doesn't change that. Sorry that these folks don't shit rainbows and ice cream over everything Chief.

They have the right to pick apart Alex Smith's game and show he's a uber-cautious game manager who will rack up stats via the YAC dink-and-dunk method.

Homers have the right to think he's going to become something he's never been at age 30, just because he now wears a helmet with an arrowhead on it.

As much as you all hate to admit it, the "negative" folks have been pretty close to spot-on in their takes since 2009. Meanwhile, the same people say 10-6 every year, say we're going to have a Top 5 defense, and whiff every year.

So be it. It's a message board. That's what we're all here for.

Man up, you pussy, and stop crying like a little girl.

keg in kc 07-27-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838426)
some of these guys act like hope is facts.
Posted via Mobile Device

And they act like we "negative" guys are posting what we hope will happen, rather than what we hope won't, but expect will.