ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Defend Marcus Peters Here (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312015)

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 13260854)
^this^

Trade him in the offseason as he is Muhatma G"one"di at the end of next year to the Raidaaass.....

If you are trading a premier corner. You better get 2 two first for him or a player and a first.

You just don’t trade guys like him because he hurt your feelings.

kcxiv 12-04-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13260862)
Considering he’s the best player on this defense. Yes.

Houston - joke
DJ - done years ago
Hali - done years ago
Ford - classic bust
Berry - can’t stay healthy
Zombo - lunch pale guy fans love. Scrub.

List goes on and on. Defense is done. Needs complete flushing. You keep Peters and dump the rest starting over including bob Sutton.

DJ was nopt done years ago, he was really ****ing solid before he got hurt this last year.

I dont think Houston's knee is 100 percent, dude was a beast.

Shit sometimes, happens, unfortunately, it happens to the Chiefs alot. I could say at least we arent the Browns, but a shit franchise is a shit franchise. So they stink a bit more. y ay.

GloryDayz 12-04-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13260859)
https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxWildst...23058297638912

The league bats an eye at shit like this and it's pathetic. I bet he won't be suspended.

Meh, I'm fine with him not. I think it's time official's start getting questioned for their "calls", but the least they can do is lay off suspensions for responses to ticky-tack calls.

Hey, at least nobody has gotten physical with an official.

KCUnited 12-04-2017 10:14 AM

I live out of market and I doubt our local sports media even know who Marcus Peters is.

I actually enjoyed all the jimmies his protest rustled, but this guy can get ****ed after his contract is up. I doubt being paid more money is going to motivate him to make a tackle and meltdown less when things don't go his way.

The Franchise 12-04-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13260880)
Meh, I'm fine with him not. I think it's time official's start getting questioned for their "calls", but the least they can do is lay off suspensions for responses to ticky-tack calls.

Hey, at least nobody had gotten physical with an official.

Are you ****ing kidding me? He SHOULD get suspended. Even his coach apologized for it and called it bullshit.

wazu 12-04-2017 10:20 AM

He has zero trade value. Let him play out his contact and go be a pain in someone else’s ass.

TLO 12-04-2017 10:21 AM

Soren Petro is ripping the Chiefs this morning. And he's not ripping Peters... He's ripping Andy Reid. :clap: :clap:

I'm getting fired up just listening to him.

TLO 12-04-2017 10:22 AM

"Peters is the symptom - the disease is Andy Reid"
- Soren Petro

Hoo boy! :clap:

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13260902)
"Peters is the symptom - the disease is Andy Reid"
- Soren Petro

Hoo boy! :clap:

Finally.

TLO 12-04-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13260908)
Finally.

It's fantastic. This is A+ radio.

wazu 12-04-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13260901)
Soren Petro is ripping the Chiefs this morning. And he's not ripping Peters... He's ripping Andy Reid. :clap: :clap:

I'm getting fired up just listening to him.

Just turned on to hear him demand an investigation of Nelson’s bank accounts for fixing the game. Awesome!

wazu 12-04-2017 10:30 AM

“Nelson did everything but HUMP THE GUY!”

Dayze 12-04-2017 10:35 AM

man, I wish Petro was on during the afternoon or morning drive.

He's bar far, probably the best here locally on the radio.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 11:48 AM

You guys want Marcus Peters to care because you say he doesn't care. Then he vents in frustration because he clearly ****ing cares, and now you're mad at him about that.

I don't give a shit that he threw the flag. He's pissed. I was pissed too. He's tired of this ****ing losing, their inability to get off the ****ing field on 3rd down and constantly being hounded by bad calls, or game changing calls to finish the game.

You know what? Me too.

Thanks for throwing that flag Marcus, because i feel the same ****ing way.

Running into the long snapper? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Sassy Squatch 12-04-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13261172)
You guys want Marcus Peters to care because you say he doesn't care. Then he vents in frustration because he clearly ****ing cares, and now you're mad at him about that.

I don't give a shit that he threw the flag. He's pissed. I was pissed too. He's tired of this ****ing losing, their inability to get off the ****ing field on 3rd down and constantly being hounded by bad calls, or game changing calls to finish the game.

You know what? Me too.

Thanks for throwing that flag Marcus, because i feel the same ****ing way.

Running into the long snapper? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Marcus Peters cares. Marcus Peters also gives some of the worst effort on this team.