ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

KC native 02-03-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douche Baggins (Post 10411580)
Yep.

Said she liked hanging out with me and we had a lot of similar interests but "we weren't connecting on a deeper level."

How is that even possible after 3 weeks?

hah, reminds me of my perpetually single woman friend. She gets super attached really quickly and when she feels it's not being reciprocated then she pulls this on guys.

Titty Meat 02-03-2014 02:38 PM

Met a gal from okcupid she came over for the super bowl and just now left.

Katipan 02-03-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douche Baggins (Post 10411626)
We had a lot of similar interests and mostly my focus was on exploring that. AKA NERDS

Did you ever talk about the personal life experiences that ultimately defined your similar interests, or did you just hang out with your buddy?

The Franchise 02-03-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10411652)
Did you ever talk about the personal life experiences that ultimately defined your similar interests, or did you just hang out with your buddy?

Yeah....if you acted like too much of a "friend"....she won't see anything in you that makes her want to move it further.

Hammock Parties 02-03-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10411652)
Did you ever talk about the personal life experiences that ultimately defined your similar interests.

Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10411657)
Yeah....if you acted like too much of a "friend"....she won't see anything in you that makes her want to move it further.

FYI, we were very physical. Just no sex.

Buck 02-03-2014 04:49 PM

Sorry Clay. Shit sucks. We will never really understand the opposite sex.

Rausch 02-03-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10411899)

The opposite sex isn't hard to understand - it's hard to put up with long term...

Hammock Parties 02-03-2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10411899)

My guess is she found someone else. She's a total catch and easily makes more money than I do.

I'm not too broken up about it. I'm getting used to this.

Katipan 02-03-2014 06:01 PM

You need to become a firefighter. Or a bartender. Or a Navy Seal. Girls fall in love with those guys before they even open their mouths.

Rain Man 02-03-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10412033)
You need to become a firefighter. Or a bartender. Or a Navy Seal. Girls fall in love with those guys before they even open their mouths.

Until an astronaut shows up.

And ... bartender? Why a bartender? Are women just using them for free drinks, or do they really get captivated by the ability to shake a jigger?

Katipan 02-03-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10412038)

Lisa Nowak made me think all astronauts wear diapers all the time. Plus Gabby Gifford's husband... Complete sex repeal.

Katipan 02-03-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10412038)

And ... bartender? Why a bartender? Are women just using them for free drinks, or do they really get captivated by the ability to shake a jigger?

He's the most popular man in the room. Even the guys love him.

Discuss Thrower 02-03-2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douche Baggins (Post 10411967)
My guess is she found someone else. She's a total catch and easily makes more money than I do.

I'm not too broken up about it. I'm getting used to this.

C'mon Wendler -join my crusade.

We're gonna be the FO of the next NFL expansion team in London.

**** women, get championships.

Rain Man 02-03-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10412049)
He's the most popular man in the room. Even the guys love him.

I hate bartenders. Any time I'm somewhere with a bar and I have to get drinks, they serve everyone else first and then start wiping down the counter, and I'm standing there wondering how I became invisible. I hate bartenders and bartenders hate me.

Now, airline gate agents are a different story. We always bond instantly.

Rain Man 02-03-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10412043)
Lisa Nowak made me think all astronauts wear diapers all the time. Plus Gabby Gifford's husband... Complete sex repeal.

Admittedly it's become more of a business. In the old days, astronauts were walking on the moon and splashing down near remote Pacific atolls. Nowadays they just film spiders weaving space webs and occasionally go clean up a broken satellite, and they land in California and carry their wheeled baggage off. But still, there's always the chance that they're going to fight off an invading alien fleet. You can't say that about everybody.