ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bronco's Rat Shanahan worked out Steve Bono on Tuesday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=3989)

The-Man 09-27-2000 10:03 AM

dawsonpa-

I would love that!

It would be awesome to see Bono get crushed play after play.

I gaurantee you that he'd quit though. He'd fake an injury so he wouldn't have to play.

ROBHONDA 09-27-2000 10:07 AM

I hope Bono does get hooked up with Denver.
I would love to see the bronko nation spin this.

I always thought it was the system, so any
pint sized QB should do the job. They've got a couple of QB's already, maybe its not the freaking system. Maybe it was #7 all along.

------------------
Chiefs Rock

Gaz 09-27-2000 10:28 AM

Maybe the Rat will rethink his decision not to pursue Steve Young.

Luzap 09-27-2000 10:50 AM

Please, Cannibal, name names...I want to hear this. Cut and paste the comments for all to see, make the eat their words.

Who in their right mind thought Marty was going to the SB with Bono?

The-Man 09-27-2000 11:01 AM

That's okay Titus, the people who said it know who they are.

Naming names is not necessary.

[This message has been edited by Cannibal (edited 09-27-2000).]

Luzap 09-27-2000 11:07 AM

Hey somebody! Let Cannibal know that Denise has stolen his password! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

I guess Im old fashioned, I allways thought the most honorable thing to do was if you were going to call someone out, you at least have the sack enough to call them by name.

Notice by my post to BroncoFan, when you are right, you're right.

The-Man 09-27-2000 11:10 AM

The-Man 09-27-2000 11:11 AM

Like I said they know who they are.

Maybe we'll see if the aforementioned has enough "sack" to come forward and admit what they said.

Luzap 09-27-2000 11:18 AM

LOL! They do? Maybe you could help them remember. Geez it was only 4 years ago.

You know what I think, maybe you just made this up and that no one really said it.

Gaz 09-27-2000 11:23 AM

It was me. I admit I have hopes that the Chiefs will win the SB every year, even when Todd Blackledge was QB.

(Although I must admit I wasn't on the board back then so I didn't actually post it)

The-Man 09-27-2000 11:30 AM

Think what you want. You do seem awfully worried about it though.

Coogs 09-27-2000 11:44 AM

I can't believe someone would've thought Bono was very good during the '95 season. I also add Marty to the blame list for that loss.

1) All season long Bono was lobbing balls up and our receivers were pulling them away from DBs. He was not throwing accurate strikes down the field, he was lucky. Bono did suck, but we were playing good enough to win in all other areas.

2) In the Colts loss, we kept going with pass plays despite Bozo's play, the cold weather, and how good we were doing with the run. That is why I blamed Marty in addition to Elliot and Bono.

See, you can think we we're going to get further than the Colts in the playoffs, AND blame it on Marty, AND think Bono was not a very good QB.<P>

Luzap 09-27-2000 11:44 AM

Worried? Me? No. If you are trying to imply that I was one of those 'aforementioned', I would welcome you to paste any one of my posts where I said that. Since you wouldnt be able to do said feat, I am not worried.

I dont have a problem with who said it, it's laughable to even suggest. I do, however, have a problem with your accusation w/o being up front about who your talking about--that's a tired and cowardly tactic, that is better served staying on the other BB.

The-Man 09-27-2000 11:48 AM

Actually what KCJones said is just about exactly what you said about 2 weeks ago KCTitus.

So do you guys think we could have won the Superbowl with Steve Bono?

Luzap 09-27-2000 11:54 AM

Well, If I actually did say that 2 weeks ago then Im sure you can go back and find it and paste it here for me.

I have never posted anything like what KCJones said in the last two weeks.

So you were in fact accusing me of stating this nonsense, now I call on you to prove it. Do you know what the term Libel or Slander means?