ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   We're still going to win the division (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174371)

Mile High Mania 11-12-2007 04:21 PM

This division is the suck right now and aside from maybe the SD fan (all one of him) I don't know why the fans of the other teams want to see these teams advance.

I'd rather see Denver gel and mature with these guys and make nice improvements each week... getting to .500 (and staying at or above it) would rock at this point. My expectations and hopes have been scaled back a bit.

Donger 11-12-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott
FYP

Well, that prediction might actually come true.

KCHawg 11-12-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Indeed. He may as well predict, "I'm going to have sexual intercourse with a live, human female in my lifetime!"

Never happen! ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones 11-12-2007 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
We signed Donnie Edwards, Alfonso Boone, Damion McIntosh and Napoleon Harris this last offseason.

This coming offseason is the year we re-sign Jerome Woods and Eric Hicks.

Any potential FAs out there that could help us? Because we won't be able to fill all the holes in the draft if we expect to compete. Well the only way we could possibly do that (considering we draft well) is to tank the season and get a good draft slot.

Ebolapox 11-12-2007 04:35 PM

jesus, give up the fuggin' ghost!

worst case scenario is that we barely make the playoffs and somehow (shocker) get blown out. and once more, the powers that be are given another excuse to keep the status quo at 1 arrowhead drive.

and the fans are fucked again.

FAX 11-12-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
Isn't this upcoming offseason when Carl usually goes on a shopping spree for free agents? I think he said it's every other offseason when he brings in a bunch of new faces if I remember right. And I think this offseason will be the other.

Honestly, Mr. Vanilla Thunder, I'm the wrong person to ask. I've never fully understood that deal. I do know that it has something to do with odd/even years, the phases of the moon, and the Mayan calendar's subtly threatening prophecies of the effects of deep space gamma rays on the ballistic trajectory of flung orbs. Oh, and how much you pay a running back who averages 2 yards per carry then breaks his own foot bone with a stone vase to avoid further embarrassment.

FAX

Eleazar 11-12-2007 04:37 PM

A man's words are worth little when they are spent so frivolously.

Hammock Parties 11-12-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6...3815139rr9.gif

Nzoner 11-12-2007 04:43 PM

Great let's do that and we can add 1st team ever to not gain one yard from scrimmage in a play-off game to go with our not forcing a punt and no first downs in the first half.

Spott 11-12-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner
Great let's do that and we can add 1st team ever to not gain one yard from scrimmage in a play-off game to go with our not forcing a punt and no first downs in the first half.

Better yet, it would be done at Arrowhead after 79,000 fans had paid for inflated playoff tickets and parking.

Halfcan 11-12-2007 05:16 PM

This Offense is the absolute worst pos I have ever seen besides the 70's Tampa teams.

I would be surprised if we win one more this year.

Bump 11-12-2007 05:40 PM

I have a feeling the Chargers are going to run with it. But we do have Croyle starting now so maybe that will spark the offense and help us win more games but what has gotten into the defense the past 2 weeks? I can understand Brett Favre is going to do some damage but not the freaking Broncos with a rookie undrafted running back and ****ler damnit and no WRs AAGGHHH!

banyon 11-12-2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise

Whoa, you are giving wayyy too much credit here.

stevieray 11-12-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump
I have a feeling the Chargers are going to run with it. But we do have Croyle starting now so maybe that will spark the offense and help us win more games but what has gotten into the defense the past 2 weeks? I can understand Brett Favre is going to do some damage but not the freaking Broncos with a rookie undrafted running back and ****ler damnit and no WRs AAGGHHH!

doesn't help when your offense leads the league in three and outs.

jjjayb 11-12-2007 06:05 PM

I don't know why you put LOL for Denver. Have you seen the rest of their schedule? They very well could win this division if SD slips up. They will have a better record than us this year.