ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Whats your "Breastaraunt" of choice? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284517)

Baby Lee 06-20-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10705609)
Pussy stink?

Ha!!

Actually, although she was hot, she wasn't confident. I was 23 and she was 21, but I felt like I was dating a scared little girl. She was really sweet, and I'm sure she found a nice match for herself in no time, but we'd go out in groups and everybody would be rowdy and she just looked so fearful and uncomfortable with the inside jokes and insults being flung around.

Silock 06-20-2014 09:22 PM

I've only ever been to Hooters, and that was like 10 years ago.

|Zach| 06-20-2014 09:27 PM

So awful.

Simply Red 06-20-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10705684)
I've only ever been to Hooters, and that was like 10 years ago.

I went to Tilted Kilt last - out of all the places though - I've only been to TK and
Hooters. Meh, just go to a strip club at that point.

It's like being home alone 'horny' - and watching a hard R movie on Cinemax versus just going ahead and watching a Milf taking a black cock sandwich on Red Tube.

Deberg_1990 06-20-2014 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10705711)
So awful.

Some of them are pretty bad. Went to a Twin Peaks for the first time a week ago for a friends birthday. It actually wasn't too bad. Girls were just average, but I imagine that varies from region to region.
Posted via Mobile Device

Silock 06-20-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10705720)
I went to Tilted Kilt last - out of all the places though - I've only been to TK and
Hooters. Meh, just go to a strip club at that point.

It's like being home alone 'horny' - and watching a hard R movie on Cinemax versus just going ahead and watching a Milf taking a black cock sandwich on Red Tube.

I have no desire to go to these places. I get laid on the reg. My wife was the one who said we should go to Hooters last time we went.

Bearcat 06-20-2014 09:42 PM

Only been to Hooters and Tilted Kilt.... not a picky eater at all, but Hooters' wings are pretty terrible for any restaurant, much less a wings joint. Tilted Kilt is good bar food, and one of them in LA has some good local craft brews.

sedated 06-20-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10705720)

so the F word (and filter evasions) are blocked on this board, but the mods have no issue with "black cock sandwich"? Good to know!

Deberg_1990 06-20-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10705915)
so the F word (and filter evasions) are blocked on this board, but the mods have no issue with "black cock sandwich"? Good to know!

Simply red is a "made man" here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kaepernick 06-21-2014 06:27 AM

I don't like mixing food and sex.

http://i.imgur.com/jIwuOtn.png

Katipan 06-21-2014 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10705915)

Which of those three words do you suggest they filter? You can't filter black without a lawsuit. Filtering cock means we can't talk about guns or barn yard animals. And filter the word sandwich you'll really have nothing to talk about in the off season.

Maybe it's the arrangement that is so offensive? Black cock sandwich could refer to a rooster entree, no? Sandwich of black cock - bunch of cocks keeping warm? I mean I know they're territorial but it gets cold at night sometimes.

Either way you do know this is a thread about an industry, that while I applaud, is based on sex? These guys all might be very polite when ordering from these establishments but I'd wager the dirty little thoughts running through their heads aren't.

And while I'd die laughing if I ever heard a guy refer to his dick as a sandwich, I'm quite sure that they do. Seems all too appropriate for this place.

loochy 06-21-2014 07:50 AM

Truthfully, I'm kind of over those places at this point. The whole thing just annoys me.

Deberg_1990 06-21-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10706147)
Truthfully, I'm kind of over those places at this point. The whole thing just annoys me.

Why? because they discriminate against male waiters?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited 06-21-2014 08:00 AM

Got talked into going to Twin Peaks once with a group from work. Ended up taking a fake phone call and telling everyone I had to "unfortunately" split before I even ordered a drink. A pair of tits sprinkled amongst a bunch of sad dudes isn't that great of a view.

BucEyedPea 06-21-2014 08:24 AM

Breastaraunt, huh? That's cute.

That'd be my kitchen, dining room and patio area.