ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Rules for pooping at work (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278589)

scorpio 11-14-2013 07:30 PM

I pee on the toilet seats at work to encourage people to poop at home. Don't want to smell somebody else's shit every time I have to take a leak.

sedated 11-14-2013 07:36 PM

I always poop at work - nothing better than getting paid to take a shlt.

However, no one obeys rule #2. It seems half the time someone comes in, sits down in the stall next to me, and waits quietly for me to finish. Ive just started waiting them out. Ive got my phone, and fugg 'em, I was here first.

allen_kcCard 11-14-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 10187553)
This reminded me of an old video I saw that showed the etiquette for using the men's urinals and how if you didn't follow the rules it could bring about the zombie apocalypse. I have googled everything I could think of but can't find it. Anyone know which video I am talking about and where I might find it?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KnOaMC8KHA4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Strongside 11-14-2013 09:32 PM

I usually just shit in a cup at my desk and throw it in the dumpster on my way out of the office. It kind of bothers some people but I don't give a ****, I am a man.

scho63 11-14-2013 11:10 PM

There's nothing worse than being painfully forced by nature to drop a loud and smelly deuce with a respected colleague quietly sitting in the stall next to you.

It's funny to do the squatting standoff to see who will quickly leave the stall first and not confront the other poop master coming out of the crapper.

Carlota69 11-15-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10187955)

However, no one obeys rule #2. It seems half the time someone comes in, sits down in the stall next to me, and waits quietly for me to finish. Ive just started waiting them out. Ive got my phone, and fugg 'em, I was here first.

No one pays attention to poop at work ettiquette, and rule number 2 is the most important one.

Chief Roundup 11-15-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 10187955)

I thought people were just engaging in shit warfare. :shrug:

Rausch 11-15-2013 08:41 AM

Rule no 2 is not necessary if you ****ing destroy the stool.

Word will spread...