ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Worth your money? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113810)

Mark M 04-08-2005 01:29 PM

If you guys think that was bad, you should see some of the crap I get to edit day in and day out.

Your heads would implode.

MM
~~:banghead:

the Talking Can 04-08-2005 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Are you saying that this is the first confirmed sighting of a semicolontard?

yes, unless it is Alien code imbeded inside of bad writing...in which case the Aliens are genious (cp spelling)...

ROYC75 04-08-2005 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
If you guys think that was bad, you should see some of the crap I get to edit day in and day out.

Your heads would implode.

MM
~~:banghead:

I promise not to send you anymore stories , that is unless somebodys sends a check with it , OK ? :p

Coach 04-08-2005 01:53 PM

Sheesh, reading that article makes my eyes bleed.

Phobia 04-08-2005 02:15 PM

I don't know Nick and I don't nor have I ever subscribed to his site. However, he doesn't like ChiefsPlanet. I've heard that from more than one person. He doesn't like ChiefsPlanet so much he'd like to see it topple.

So, you can see why I might not be a big fan - despite having never encountered the guy.

Here are my theories for why Nick Athan may not like ChiefsPlanet:
1. Years ago, he offered to take over ChiefsPlanet from AustinChief. His offer? A smile and a handshake.
2. A couple of our more prominent members worked with Nick at a NFL rumor website a few years ago. They have badmouthed Nick's work since then. They say he's a really nice guy, but he fabricates most of his stories.
3. Perhaps he signed up for ChiefsPlanet and got run off because he's one of those thin skinned individuals.

So, if you plan to subscribe to WPI feel free to send me your money instead. I'll feed you just as much bullshit and I'll try to keep you entertained at the same time.

Mark M 04-08-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
I promise not to send you anymore stories , that is unless somebodys sends a check with it , OK ? :p

With your grammar and spelling skills, it'd have to be cash ... lots and lots of cash.

MM
~~;)

Otter 04-08-2005 03:03 PM

I'm not exactly the grammer police just because I refuse to run everything I put on this board through the spell checker but this is uncalled for, sheesh!

Chiefnj 04-08-2005 03:07 PM

The mans a demi-god at the Coaliton board.

Phobia 04-08-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj

You think so? That's not the way I read it.

tk13 04-08-2005 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj

That would make them a bunch of Athaneists.

Rain Man 04-08-2005 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13

We're agnaustinic.

Phobia 04-08-2005 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13

That's brutal. OMG - I think I choked on that joke.

Archie Bunker 04-08-2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
So, if you plan to subscribe to WPI feel free to send me your money instead. I'll feed you just as much bullshit and I'll try to keep you entertained at the same time.

Do you take Paypal? :)