ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fair value for Bowe: 5 years, 58m, 20m guaranteed. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270096)

alnorth 02-16-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9407436)
So easily riffled these days, it was a little unclear. That is all, don't be such a sissy girl. Oh wait.....

It wasn't confusing at all. I clicked here expecting to see analysis of what Bowe's fair value ought to be.

htismaqe 02-16-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9407566)
Sure it would..

the difference between Bowe and those elite receivers is that they don't go to clubs every weekend with Birdman and Lil wayne and smoke weed.

Bowe has motivation problems and want's to be a rapper, he's also a snitch and a selfish player

ROFL

OnTheWarpath15 02-16-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Sure it would..

the difference between Bowe and those elite receivers is that they don't go to clubs every weekend with Birdman and Lil wayne and smoke weed.

Bowe has motivation problems and want's to be a rapper, he's also a snitch and a selfish player

BlackBob, or just someone trying really hard to be like him?

Easy 6 02-16-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Sure it would..

LMAO get ****ed, then get the **** out.

BossChief 02-16-2013 03:11 PM

While I totally disagree with te tone of that post, there is SOME truth in it.

He looked high as a kite in that picture with the "baked" hat on and he did snitch on the whole importing thing...

I'd still sign him to big bucks, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them want to put a clause that voids part of the deal if off field stuff gets in the way of his game.

Rugby Thompson 02-16-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9407592)

He looked high as a kite in that picture with the "baked" hat on and he did snitch on the whole importing thing...

I'd still sign him to big bucks, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them want to put a clause that voids part of the deal if off field stuff gets in the way of his game.

He was at the superbowl with Birdman, wayne and that young money crew looking high as a kite.

BossChief 02-16-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9407600)
He was at the superbowl with Birdman, wayne and that young money crew looking high as a kite.

As long as he doesn't get caught, I don't give a ****.

Rugby Thompson 02-16-2013 03:16 PM

same i have no problem with weed but it does kill you're motivation.

BossChief 02-16-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9407608)
same i have no problem with weed but it does kill you're motivation.

Motivation isn't the problem for a guy with Bowes production consistency.

RealSNR 02-16-2013 03:20 PM

Cut Hali and Houston. Those weed-smoking ****ers are getting baked on the company dime! Replace them with competent players!

Pilsner 02-16-2013 03:21 PM

I'm glad Blackbob climbed off his uncle long enough to grace us with his presence again.

How's it going, bud?

htismaqe 02-16-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9407592)

Snitching is when you roll over on your friends and rat them out to get out of getting in trouble yourself.

He didn't SNITCH on anybody. He just failed to keep the whole importing thing a big secret. He BLABBED, he didn't "snitch".

htismaqe 02-16-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9407619)
Cut Hali and Houston. Those weed-smoking ****ers are getting baked on the company dime! Replace them with competent players!

Exactly.

okcchief 02-16-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9407619)

SMOKE WEED!!!

Psyko Tek 02-16-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9407457)
There's just no way we can want to keep Cassel.

fyp