ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc I had to say goodbye by my cat today. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264370)

shakesthecat 09-28-2012 03:16 PM

What a great looking cat.

Sorry for your loss, FMB

FlaChief58 09-28-2012 03:20 PM

Sorry, it's always hard losing a beloved pet. RIP

Fansy the Famous Bard 09-28-2012 03:25 PM

sorry man to hear man

Frazod 09-28-2012 03:31 PM

Sorry to hear this. My advice in these situations is give yourself a couple of weeks to grieve and then get a new kitten.

HemiEd 09-28-2012 03:33 PM

Losing a pet is very tough, sorry to hear about this FMB!

philfree 09-28-2012 03:34 PM

Sorry for your loss.

One of my English Setters (Captain Woodrow Call aka Call) stoped eating this past week. I took him to vet and it turned out he had a stuffed animal play toy stuck in his upper intestine. ( He will eat anything.) For $2,000.00 we could do surgery and save him or we could put him to sleep. Alot of times I might not have had the funds to have a choice but I did so Call is now recovering. The Doc cut about a foot out of his upper intestine but Call should be fine after he heals up. :) $2,000.00 for a stuffed animal that was left in the yard.

PRIEST 09-28-2012 04:02 PM

Damn tough , sorry for your loss .

R8RFAN 09-28-2012 04:04 PM

Sorry man, it's like losing a family member... Now go to a rescue and give another one some love that is needed.

Dylan 09-28-2012 04:14 PM

Rainbow Bridge
Author: Unknown

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent; Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...

My sympathy for the loss of your dear companion.

luv 09-28-2012 04:48 PM

Sorry man. Sucks.

Rain Man 09-28-2012 05:01 PM

Sorry to hear. Every cat makes the world a better place.

The Iron Chief 09-28-2012 05:11 PM

Sorry I fully understand it is like losing a family member.

I've had to put down a 16 yr old Lab and an incredibly old 17 yr old Maine coon a few yrs ago.
The Lab went a yr before the Maine coon..after the Lab passed it seemed the Maine coon was lost without him.

To this day the wife our kids and myself still get teary eyed when we discuss how much their missed.

We currently have a Labrador thats 4yrs old and though he cant replace the others that came before him he does add his own personality and new memories for my kids to grow up around.

Fire Me Boy! 09-28-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8957358)
Sorry to hear this. My advice in these situations is give yourself a couple of weeks to grieve and then get a new kitten.

We will. Probably won't wait that long. Very sad for my Rosie, though.

Hydrae 09-28-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakesthecat (Post 8957334)
What a great looking cat.

Sorry for your loss, FMB

That was my first thought; she was a beautiful cat.

Sorry to hear of your loss. As others have said, it is never easy to lose a loved one.

The Mayor 09-28-2012 05:47 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about your cat. They are hilarious animals. While you can't replace your cat, I hope you save a new kitten from a shelter and have a lot of fun watching him or her cause absolute mayem ;)