ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Pats fans can blame me (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240408)

Hootie 01-16-2011 09:56 PM

and I also tell you what

if I'm a "diehard" Jets fan I wouldn't be at ChiefsPlanet after one of the biggest victories in my team's history...

wtf man??

go celebrate with some Jets fans

milkman 01-16-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 7362716)
and I also tell you what

if I'm a "diehard" Jets fan I wouldn't be at ChiefsPlanet after one of the biggest victories in my team's history...

wtf man??

And I'll tell you what.

STFU.

Some of us like D, so get the **** over it.

Bugeater 01-16-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

and I also tell you what

wtf man??

The server is down at JetsPlanet.

Hootie 01-16-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Town Fan 1988 (Post 7362714)
My pops likes to wager on football games. The only advice he's ever given me is to avoid parlays. Why? Because they're a sucker bet.

Sucker.

well I do money line parlays and teasers

teasers are easy money...

and money line parlays were very profitable to me this year

and parlays can be fish bets, no doubt, if you get enamored with them and bet too many teams

I do 2 team parlays with 1 lock to better my odds...

today one of my parlays was Bears (-500) and Pats (-9) for a 1.4:1 payout

my big teaser was Pack (+8) Ravens (+9.5) and Pats (-2.5)

and my other teaser was (Hawks +16) and Pats (-2.5)

so the Pats ****ed me hard...and that was my one lock (go figure)

2112 01-16-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

and I also tell you what

wtf man??

I got 3 browser tabs open. one here, one on JN and one on facebook. and Im here looking for those cocky Pats fans posters that are nowhere to be found.

And TBH..your opinion of me is irrelevant ;)

Hootie 01-16-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7362722)
And I'll tell you what.

STFU.

Some of us like D, so get the **** over it.

Cool dude, I have nothing against those who prefer D...

I just prefer offense...

Just giving an opinion...

milkman 01-16-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 7362726)
Cool dude, I have nothing against those who prefer D...

I just prefer offense...

Just giving an opinion...

D2112.

:facepalm:

2112 01-16-2011 10:00 PM

Hootie the reerun that cant even get AV software loaded onto his computer right finds it amazing that I can be in 3 plac es at once. lol

2112 01-16-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7362731)
D2112.

:facepalm:

ROFL

Hootie 01-16-2011 10:01 PM

and milkman...

do you still think Brady is better than Manning because he's so awesome in the playoffs??!

If the Pats score 6 right off the bat (such a dumb INT) I don't think they ever look back...

add in that Crumpler drop and the Pats were just begging for the Jets to take advantage (and they did)

It's amazing how 1 pass (the Brady INT) can change the whole culture of the game...I just don't see how the Jets would have recovered had the Pats put 7 on the board right away.

KurtCobain 01-16-2011 10:01 PM

Hey, I'm an attention whore too. Maybe a should start a thread about how the Pats lost today because I have the worst luck.

I went to place a bet on New England at this guy's office and I was shot at and struck in the leg by a guy wearing a Nixon mask. Then I went home and my family was kidnapped and there were fat people's chopped off feet laying everywhere. I was freaking out, man.

So that's why the Pats lost.

Hootie 01-16-2011 10:02 PM

I don't even know what you guys are yelling about...

Congrats to the Jets fans...I'm certainly not a Patriots fan...I was today since I had $$$ on them...

but I'm not trying to rain on any parade here...If I were a Chiefs fan and we had just one a game where we were huge underdogs I'd be ecstatic (and on ChiefsPlanet talking about it)...

I probably wouldn't care about some other team's bored...and I probably wouldn't be a Chiefs fan on JetsPlanet arguing with a different team's fan base about a win...

that's just ****ing crazy to me

Discuss Thrower 01-16-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D2112 (Post 7362725)
I got 3 browser tabs open. one here, one on JN and one on facebook. and Im here looking for those cocky Pats fans posters that are nowhere to be found.

And TBH..your opinion of me is irrelevant ;)

Mental image of one of those stereotypical Jets yokels stalking around a dark office building trying to find yuppie Pats fans with team logo ties underneath tweed sweaters and Tom Brady haircuts.

tk13 01-16-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill clinton's spleen (Post 7362741)
Hey, I'm an attention whore too. Maybe a should start a thread about how the Pats lost today because I have the worst luck.

I went to place a bet on New England at this guy's office and I was shot at and struck in the leg by a guy wearing a Nixon mask. Then I went home and my family was kidnapped and there were fat people's chopped off feet laying everywhere. I was freaking out, man.

LMAO

Sounds like a personal problem.

Hootie 01-16-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill clinton's spleen (Post 7362741)

dude I don't even know how to respond to this...

I will say the new act is too forced...

we get it...you try and leave ridiculous rep comments because you think they're funny (they're not)...

you change your name because you think it's clever (it isn't)

you try and be super relevant and quirky and clever and you just never are...

The Pats at -2.5 everyone in the god damn world would have taken it...and the Jets pull a HUGE upset...and I'm a very unlucky person by nature...so I was joking around because I know everyone wanted to heckle me about losing money on them today anyways...

but hey...go ahead and try to mock me in this thread...I don't really give a **** man...people only refrain from saying shit to you because they don't want you to turn back to the needle

so congrats man...you're the recovering junkie everyone feels bad for