ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Texting in the theater in Florida? I don't think so... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280643)

A Salt Weapon 01-13-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 10367812)
I am a sheepdog and I suspect a vast majority of those who are able to carry a firearm legally (such as CCW holders are as well sheepdogs)

I consider myself a hybrid wolf/sheepdog, I don't prey on the sheep but I also don't care about the other sheep outside of my pack/flock.
My carry will never be drawn to protect randoms, it is there for myself and my pack, but there will also be no hesitation to draw/use if my family/pack/flock is involved.

ARROW2 01-13-2014 07:25 PM

You dirty mofos actually think the old mofo was in the right? Who gives a **** if someone is texting in a movie. If you are watching the mofo instead of other people, would you even notice? What's the big ****ing deal if someone is texting. It could be an emergency for all you know. You all are crazy.......but I am not surprised, I argued with a lot of folks on here about ole Zimmerman......just move to Florida so you can just shoot mofos at random...

ARROW2 01-13-2014 07:26 PM

LOL at this....

Movie texter/loud guy being dead = good.

seriously dude?

mikey23545 01-13-2014 07:28 PM

I've never been so proud to be a Floridian...

GloryDayz 01-13-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10367872)
You dirty mofos actually think the old mofo was in the right? Who gives a **** if someone is texting in a movie. If you are watching the mofo instead of other people, would you even notice? What's the big ****ing deal if someone is texting. It could be an emergency for all you know. You all are crazy.......but I am not surprised, I argued with a lot of folks on here about ole Zimmerman......just move to Florida so you can just shoot mofos at random...

And emergency that he can't leave the theater for? LOL... Shoot the mother****er and he DOES have an emergency! Wait, the doode did shoot him!

All's well that ends well I say....

BlackHelicopters 01-13-2014 07:31 PM

Florida? No way.

A Salt Weapon 01-13-2014 07:43 PM

Just to make it clear, I have no sympathy for the ex-cop. I believe he should be charged with murder and receive the death sentence. I feel bad for the texter and his family, I wish the deceased texter would have shot the ex-cop as soon as he pulled his firearm.

HemiEd 01-13-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10367750)
Serves him right. **** movie theater texters.

Exactly, there are laws about that shit, right?

Jimmya 01-13-2014 07:51 PM

Before one gets in a screaming match they better understand that this person may be crazy. Both got what they deserved.

ARROW2 01-13-2014 07:55 PM

I just don't see how a texter would disturb me at a movie...I guess some people need to get laid or go to a strip club or something.....Or go to Colorado......LOL!!

Al Bundy 01-13-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10367939)
I just don't see how a texter would disturb me at a movie...I guess some people need to get laid or go to a strip club or something.....Or go to Colorado......LOL!!

Texting can be annoying as ****, especially if the idiot is laughing and doesn't have it on silent.

ThaVirus 01-13-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10367872)

LMAO You're black. You're not allowed to comment on who/what is annoying in movie theaters.

Al Bundy 01-13-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10367962)
LMAO You're black. You're not allowed to comment on who/what is annoying in movie theaters.

Quote of the year. #UCF for the win!

ThaVirus 01-13-2014 08:07 PM

Hashtag ChargeOn, bitches!

Prison Bitch 01-13-2014 08:08 PM

Hopefully the trial will be short and inexpensive, and this perp gets a quick bullett through the brain.