ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Ride the KC Metro: Sucker Punch the Bus Driver! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264675)

Bane 10-05-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 8978770)
That shit pisses me off. Sucker punching an old man??? Why?

You know why.Just be honest.

**** dat punk ass white mother****er...Watch dis shit homey!

suds79 10-05-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 8978770)
That shit pisses me off. Sucker punching an old man??? Why?

Why do a lot of young males do the stupid shit they do?

That's about as big of a chickens$#t move as it gets. Hope they catch him.

seclark 10-05-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8978780)
Why do a lot of young males do the stupid shit they do?

That's about as big of a chickens$#t move as it gets. Hope they catch him.

i hope some of the "bad" cops catch the ****er.
sec

crazycoffey 10-05-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 8978786)
i hope some of the "bad" cops catch the ****er.
sec

challenge accepted!!

qabbaan 10-05-2012 09:32 AM

And they wonder why normal people are afraid to ride the bus.

TEX 10-05-2012 09:42 AM

Haven't seen this on the national news. Bet I would have though had the bus driver been black and the kid white. It's a shame regardless. What a PUNK!

Richard_Cuckold 10-05-2012 10:25 AM

****in pisses me off.

Before I even watched the video, I knew it was gonna be a black kid. I hope he is caught and raped repeatedly in prison

blaise 10-05-2012 10:28 AM

That kid needs to get his ass beaten.

mikey23545 10-05-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8978762)
That's ****ed up. I understand acting out, but why punch a random stranger? And an old man to boot.

You understand acting out?!??! What the **** does that even mean?

I hope some vigilante justice gets served up on that punk.

gblowfish 10-05-2012 10:33 AM

Hey tourists: Good News! The new KC Street Car will be free...so this guy and his buddies will be able to ride for free, and they'll only punch you in the face if you piss them off for whatever reason, you know, like, your age, or the color of your skin for example....

I'm sure the Chamber of Commerce will have a nice PR piece out on this soon!

Story from KC Business Journal:
http://tinyurl.com/9nxq9bn

Rides on the streetcar line planned for downtown Kansas City will be free.

The Kansas City Streetcar Authority on Wednesday voted unanimously not to charge a fare for the 2-mile route, which would operate on Main Street between the River Market and Union Station.

Downtown voters are in the middle of a mail-in election to approve a slate of special property taxes and a 1-cent sales tax along the route to pay for the project.

Tom Trabon, the authority’s chairman, said the group’s primary concern is building interest in the service, currently expected to begin running in 2015.

“We think a fare will drive away ridership,” Trabon said. “We want to encourage people to ride this thing.”

He said the fare question is “open-ended” and could change depending on the streetcar’s financial performance. Trabon added that streetcar systems in other cities, such as Portland, Ore., have kept their service lines in the central city free and charged fares for extensions into surrounding neighborhoods, a model the authority could review in the future.

“For me, success is the most important thing, and success is ridership,” he said.

Planners had included estimates of as much as $529,000 in ridership fares in their projected $10.4 million annual operating and debt-service budget for the system.

But city staff members told the authority that their estimates also included between $250,000 and $300,000 in costs for ticket boxes at streetcar stops — where passengers could buy tickets on the honor system — and for employing “inspectors” to ride the streetcars and make sure passengers had paid their fares.

gblowfish 10-05-2012 10:36 AM

Hey the KC Metro is looking for part time drivers!
Qualifications?

1) Must be able to take a punch for $12.64 an hour.

That's about it.

http://www.kcata.org/jobs/bus_operator/

Rasputin 10-05-2012 10:39 AM

There was a lady there at the end didn't even check and see if he was ok. Shame on her.

blaise 10-05-2012 10:42 AM

KC Street Car "We want to encourage people to ride this thing."
Sounds great. Spend a bunch of money on something there doesn't seem to be a demand for.

Iowanian 10-05-2012 10:44 AM

It'll be a damn shame if that douchebag gets shot in the cock in a drive-by

DaFace 10-05-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8979006)
You understand acting out?!??! What the **** does that even mean?

I hope some vigilante justice gets served up on that punk.

LOUD NOISES!!!

But seriously, calm yourself. I only meant that I understand teens wanting to push the limits of what they can get away with by trying to get a free bus ride. Punching a guy in the face is clearly beyond that.