ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs @nfldraftscout (Matt Miller) will be on 610 from 1-2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269046)

the Talking Can 01-18-2013 01:24 PM

"Smith's upside is Ryan...he's a great fit for Reid's offense...I call him a seasoned Tannehill"

verbatim gibberish...and this guy still thinks we should acquire Alex Smith

Rambozo 01-18-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9330907)
blows my mind

he thinks we should get Smith, while admitting he is average and probably "15th" in the league...."but at least you'll win a few games"

why are the Chiefs the only team that can't draft and develop a QB???

why can't we compete for a superbowl instead of 8-8?

No disrespect but, what blows my mind is the way some of you think he is the best thing since Jesus. I like him but man, people are Geno crazy around here. It's like they love him so much that they just want to grab hold of him and **** the shit out of him. It's kind of weird. I know these are desperate times for Chiefs fans but, there are a ton of fans wearing beer goggles. He's a good prospect who hasn't done shit and that's about it.

O.city 01-18-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9330938)
No disrespect but, what blows my mind is the way some of you think he is the best thing since Jesus. I like him but man, people are Geno crazy around here. It's like they love him so much that they just want to grab hold of him and **** the shit out of him. It's kind of weird. I know these are desperate times for Chiefs fans but, there are a ton of fans wearing beer goggles. He's a good prospect who hasn't done shit and that's about it.

What blows my mind is there are still Chiefs fans who, after what we just went thru with Cassel, want to turn around and do the same thing.

ptlyon 01-18-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9330930)
his top 3 in order are

Smith
Wilson
Barkley

He looked like most any Baird student, Sir.

Rambozo 01-18-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9330943)
What blows my mind is there are still Chiefs fans who, after what we just went thru with Cassel, want to turn around and do the same thing.

I don't know any of those. I don't think anyone wants, or thinks we'll go back to that.

King_Chief_Fan 01-18-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

I like that quote

O.city 01-18-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9330951)
I don't know any of those. I don't think anyone wants, or thinks we'll go back to that.

Some here want to take the "safe" route, draft a LT, maybe get the 5 or 6 best QB prospect in the 2 round and trade/sign Alex Smith or Flynn.

I mean thats worked here before right?

the Talking Can 01-18-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

no disrespect, but you're a ****ing idiot...i'd recommend throwing yourself into a helicopter blade...

some of us have watched him play...and some of us know that until this franchise actually drafts a QB it is just a pass time for johnsonville brat loving tards like yourself...

any other comments you think i need to hear?

O.city 01-18-2013 01:30 PM

Some Chiefs fans don't want to draft a Qb unless he's a sure thing with no flaws. Basically unless Andrew Luck falls to the Chiefs in the middle of the first round after they've traded down for value.

Rausch 01-18-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9330958)
Some Chiefs fans don't want to draft a Qb unless he's a sure thing with no flaws.

IT'S THE ****ING DRAFT!

NO PLAYER WILL EVER BE FLAWLESS YOU ****ING TIT-SIPPING MONGOLOIDS!

RunKC 01-18-2013 01:33 PM

This guy just said Geno's weakness is just that he never played in a pro style offense.

KevB 01-18-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

You don't get it. People generally aren't in love with Geno specifically as much as they're in love with the decision to take the best QB available (and many think he's the best QB available). Especially given the other players projected at the top of the draft also aren't can't miss players. If all are a risk, why wouldn't you take ---- BY FAR ---- the most important position on the field which happens to also be the organization's biggest position of need?

Rausch 01-18-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9330967)
This guy just said Geno's weakness is just that he never played in a pro style offense.

And?...

ptlyon 01-18-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9330963)
IT'S THE ****ING DRAFT!

NO PLAYER WILL EVER BE FLAWLESS YOU ****ING TIT-SIPPING MONGOLOIDS!

Whoa whoa WHOA. Calm down & have a schnitzel dude...

Rausch 01-18-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9330969)
You don't get it. People generally aren't in love with Geno specifically as much as they're in love with the decision to take the best QB available (and many think he's the best QB available).

Perfect explanation of where I stand...