ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What Will You Be Watching For Tommorow? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248676)

KCFalcon59 08-18-2011 10:36 PM

A first down, maybe a completion. A sack would be nice.

Direckshun 08-18-2011 10:40 PM

I'll be watching my pet favorites, really:

OLB Erik Bakhtiari
OT David Mims
CB Jalil Brown
NT Jerrell Powe
DE Amon Gordon

Hammock Parties 08-18-2011 10:42 PM

I'd like to see Allen Bailey just haul off and clobber someone.

Just once.

Lonewolf Ed 08-18-2011 11:07 PM

And quoth the Croyle: Nevermore!

I won't miss you, Brodie.

Rasputin 08-18-2011 11:07 PM

Some sort of a passing game that makes us a better team. An urgency to get the ball down the field moving the sticks for first downs, leading to a score.

Good pass protection and O line not give a jail house rock to our QBs.

Am hoping Gaithers is healthy to play and give reason why he should take over the LT spot over Brandon Albert. I still like Brandon Albert but since his wait loss have less confidense in him.

Want to see Barry Richardson do good at RT not giving any reason he should give up his starting job.

Definitely want to see what the rookies have to bring to the table. I can accept mistakes, but want to see the hustle in there hearts why we drafted them.

Rasputin 08-18-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7834992)
Some sort of a passing game that makes us a better team. An urgency to get the ball down the field moving the sticks for first downs, leading to a score.

Good pass protection and O line not give a jail house rock to our QBs.

Am hoping Gaithers is healthy to play and give reason why he should take over the LT spot over Brandon Albert. I still like Brandon Albert but since his wait loss have less confidense in him.

Want to see Barry Richardson do good at RT not giving any reason he should give up his starting job.

Definitely want to see what the rookies have to bring to the table. I can accept mistakes, but want to see the hustle in there hearts why we drafted them.

(like POWE did last week)

Exoter175 08-18-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 7834932)
Stanzi needs more carries.

rofl....

1: Pass Protection, if it makes it into the stadium this week.
2-9: Stanzi

10: The game @ 9 or 10 on NFL Network because I'll be working :(

Bewbies 08-18-2011 11:50 PM

What I want to see the Chiefs do?

Not tomorrow, but some point this season....punch a really good team in the mouth and administer a beat down.

RustShack 08-19-2011 12:03 AM

I want to see someone grab some nuts for Shaun Smith. Someone on this team needs a mean streak and attitude.

BossChief 08-19-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 7835051)
Someone on this team needs a mean streak and attitude.

Asamoah
McClain
Gaither
Richardson

lots more, but those surely fit that

BigRock 08-19-2011 12:17 AM

Harbaugh says they're gameplanning like it's a normal game, so we're going to end up getting killed. With that in mind, I want to see us completely waste their time. Run the option. Blitz all eleven guys on defense. Do things they won't see again so they get nothing from it.

Daru 08-19-2011 01:29 AM

This will be good but the Raven destruction needs to be there. And for Cassels pass to go in. Lets score!

Just Passin' By 08-19-2011 01:35 AM

Line play on both sides of the ball, with a particular focus on the O-line. Without serious game planning to add into what the edge players are trying to do, I'll be looking more at the one-on-one battles in the trenches, and at how the team works to counter a player like Ngata. If the Chiefs can hold their own against the Ravens, that's a good start for their season.

For the Ravens, I'll be watching to see how their new receivers seem to be fitting in with Flacco.

Crush 08-19-2011 04:42 AM

I would like to see Palko cut before, during, or after the game.

Fritz88 08-19-2011 04:45 AM

Rookies
Posted via Mobile Device