ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Police report sheds light on Belchers death spiral (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267788)

Abba-Dabba 12-18-2012 04:56 AM

Further proof that Jovan Belcher was scum. This murder was not a crime of passion. Belcher premeditated this murder. Why anyone can show any ounce of remorse for this piece of shit is beyond me. Chiefs ownership on down should have never attended any memorial for a murderer. What a slap in the face to his victims, his child and Perkins.

Out of all the years I have been a Chiefs fan, the wins, the losses, the cheers, the disappointments. And believe me the disappointments have been many. But they have all been on the field. This disappointment is one that I seem to not be able to shake. Those pictures of Clark Hunt on down attending that damn murderers memorial about takes the cake for me. They should have distanced themselves as far away from Belcher as humanly possible if they had even the tiniest amount of respect for his victims. But they didn't. They expected their money to do that for them.

More and more I find myself cheering the losses of this franchise. Laughing at the on the field **** ups. Or having any desire to even care about the Chiefs. While seeming to get more excitement out of watching other teams play. I still love the Chiefs brand, I just hate the team from top to bottom. I simply can't be any more ashamed of a Chiefs team than I ever have been at this point in time.

Spott 12-18-2012 05:31 AM

So he was worried about her taking him for all of his money because he had a kid with her so he decided go sleep with other women and increase his chances of having more kids. That makes sense.

InChiefsHeaven 12-18-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9220219)
Not lost in all of this is Romeo's pep talk talent. Confirming to an agitated man the easy way to exit. :facepalm:

So...you just expect Romeo to "say the right thing" in that circumstance? I can't believe you would even seize on that...and challenging Belcher in that way probably made sense. Might have made him stop and explain himself more. Obviously it didn't, but at that point I'm sure Romeo was desperate.

You're kind of an idiot.

InChiefsHeaven 12-18-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9220299)
So he was worried about her taking him for all of his money because he had a kid with her so he decided go sleep with other women and increase his chances of having more kids. That makes sense.

Crazy bastards don't make sense.

DaKCMan AP 12-18-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 9220293)
Further proof that Jovan Belcher was scum. This murder was not a crime of passion. Belcher premeditated this murder. Why anyone can show any ounce of remorse for this piece of shit is beyond me. Chiefs ownership on down should have never attended any memorial for a murderer. What a slap in the face to his victims, his child and Perkins.

Out of all the years I have been a Chiefs fan, the wins, the losses, the cheers, the disappointments. And believe me the disappointments have been many. But they have all been on the field. This disappointment is one that I seem to not be able to shake. Those pictures of Clark Hunt on down attending that damn murderers memorial about takes the cake for me. They should have distanced themselves as far away from Belcher as humanly possible if they had even the tiniest amount of respect for his victims. But they didn't. They expected their money to do that for them.

More and more I find myself cheering the losses of this franchise. Laughing at the on the field **** ups. Or having any desire to even care about the Chiefs. While seeming to get more excitement out of watching other teams play. I still love the Chiefs brand, I just hate the team from top to bottom. I simply can't be any more ashamed of a Chiefs team than I ever have been at this point in time.

:spock:

Bugeater 12-18-2012 07:02 AM

Sheesh...money grubbing bitch...dude whoring around...money problems but he's driving a Bentley...what a ****ing mess.

notorious 12-18-2012 07:10 AM

My heart goes out to Crennel.

jspchief 12-18-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9220203)
holy shit... he literally put a cap in her ass.

Those are exit wounds.

Garcia Bronco 12-18-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9220230)
It's also ironic. The guy owned a car that was as worth as much as his house, cheated on his baby mother, and killed her. What a mess.

yep. The guy was grade A scum, IMO.

memyselfI 12-18-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9220204)
Jesus..... that's rough.

He was most likely drunk; and those cops are going to get in huge trouble for letting him drive away drunk.

Hope so. Their actions/inaction definitely played a part in the 'spiral' and should not be ignored.

memyselfI 12-18-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9220219)
Not lost in all of this is Romeo's pep talk talent. Confirming to an agitated man the easy way to exit. :facepalm:

He didn't look drunk at all in the Police cam video.

I don't think he was going to call him 'chicken' but that is what he did. Reverse psychology, perhaps? Hoping Belcher would show a shred of integrity that Crennel believed he possessed and not make matters worse.

keg in kc 12-18-2012 08:01 AM

Terribly sad story. Amazing how reality can sometimes play out as if scripted.

Deberg_1990 12-18-2012 08:03 AM

Dude was pure scum.

They both were young and dumb with their money, but lots of young people blow money away frivolously.

KCinNY 12-18-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9220337)
...money problems but he's driving a Bentley.

Yeah...hard for me to generate much sympathy for the money woes of a Bentley owner. I think my 5 year old daughter possesses more emotional and financial maturity than this clown did.

Deberg_1990 12-18-2012 08:08 AM

So has the secret GF talked to the media or gone into hiding?