ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Howard ready to be a Laker (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261582)

jd1020 07-19-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 8753877)
What are you talking about...Gasol will not be in this trade, he's not even being discussed.

What trade? All that has been said is that Howard will now sign an extension with the Lakers and a package built around Bynum is what it would take. You are nuts if you think the Lakers are going to get Howard for Bynum and the few scrub bench players the Lakers have.

Buck 07-19-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8753878)
And the Lakers arent getting Howard for Bynum.

Why not? Dwight has the leverage, not the Magic.

They want a player they actually have a shot at resigning.

Edit: Obviously there will be other pieces, but the Lakers won't give up Gasol now that they have Nash.

ChiefsCountry 07-19-2012 04:41 PM

Cleveland is part of the deal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jerm 07-19-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8753885)
What trade? All that has been said is that Howard will now sign an extension with the Lakers and a package built around Bynum is what it would take. You are nuts if you think the Lakers are going to get Howard for Bynum and the few scrub bench players the Lakers have.

The trade being discussed is Bynum to Cleveland, Varejao and cap relief and other parts to Orlando, and Howard to the Lakers.

It's going to happen...

What else is Orlando going to do? They have ZERO leverage.

jd1020 07-19-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 8753895)
The trade being discussed is Bynum to Cleveland, Varejao and cap relief and other parts to Orlando, and Howard to the Lakers.

It's going to happen...

What else is Orlando going to do? They have ZERO leverage.

Really? You think there needs to be a 3rd team involved because the Magic would rather have Varejao over Bynum. Seriously...?

Buck 07-19-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8753900)
Really? You think there needs to be a 3rd team involved because the Magic would rather have Varejao over Bynum. Seriously...?

You're dumb.

chiefzilla1501 07-19-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Bynum isn't going to re-sign with Orlando. That's why that deal was never on the table. Bynum mentioned interest in Cleveland. If he can negotiate a contract with Cleveland (and I bet they will gladly throw a ton of cash at him), the deal is pretty much a slam dunk. I think the only reason the last version of this deal shut down is because Bynum was on a fishing trip and he hadn't given Cleveland any assurance that he would sign a new deal beyond this season.

L.A. Chieffan 07-19-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

please stop... your making my head hurt. just back away quietly

ChiefsCountry 07-19-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8753901)
You're dumb.

He is wrong about every ****ing sport.
Posted via Mobile Device

ToxSocks 07-19-2012 04:54 PM

"After the 2012-2013" Season"? WTF kinda dumbass shit is that?

This guy wants to be traded to L.A, and then not sign an extension till his contract is up?

And the lakers are suppose to be OK with that?

**** that guy. He's so FoS.

jd1020 07-19-2012 04:55 PM

"One source familiar with the talks, though, cautioned not to make too much of that shift just yet.

The Cavaliers would land Lakers center Andrew Bynum for a package of draft picks and veteran power forward Anderson Varejao, according to one league source. The Lakers would receive Howard for Bynum. Orlando would get Varejao and draft picks. The source said this was merely the framework of a deal being discussed."

Varejao for Howard.

I've heard some thing before but damn, that one's a doozy.

If the Magic give up Howard for Varejao and a bunch of useless draft picks then feel free to send crow to my front door.

L.A. Chieffan 07-19-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8753915)
"After the 2012-2013" Season"? WTF kinda dumbass shit is that?

This guy wants to be traded to L.A, and then not sign an extension till his contract is up?

And the lakers are suppose to be OK with that?

**** that guy. He's so FoS.

after or during doesn't really matter. l.a. can give him the most money

L.A. Chieffan 07-19-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8753917)
"One source familiar with the talks, though, cautioned not to make too much of that shift just yet.

The Cavaliers would land Lakers center Andrew Bynum for a package of draft picks and veteran power forward Anderson Varejao, according to one league source. The Lakers would receive Howard for Bynum. Orlando would get Varejao and draft picks. The source said this was merely the framework of a deal being discussed."

Varejao for Howard.

I've heard some thing before but damn, that one's a doozy.

If the Magic give up Howard for Varejao and a bunch of useless draft picks then feel free to send crow to my front door.

expiring contact, guaranteed first round picks.

magic want a clean slate

ToxSocks 07-19-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8753921)
after or during doesn't really matter. l.a. can give him the most money

Unless he decides he would rather go sign in Brooklyn after his one year is up in L.A.

His word is worthless. If i were L.A, i would say extend contract now, or **** you.

mcaj22 07-19-2012 04:58 PM

so you turned down Marshon Brooks and Brooks Lopez for ****ing ANDY ****ING VERAJO AND PICKS

thats the best you can do? How is that better than Marshon and Lopez? It's not even close.