ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Are you done? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270462)

ToxSocks 02-27-2013 11:19 AM

I'll watch them, i'll still follow them...i mean, I've been a Chiefs fan since i was 7 years old...it's kind of hard to just quit them.

But i can honestly say that i don't care anymore.

I don't care about F/A this season, I don't care about the draft....I just don't care anymore.

I can now save myself a few hundred bucks and not renew sunday ticket.

Basileus777 02-27-2013 11:20 AM

I might as well save myself some pain and become a Jets fan.

Well, not really, but that's how terrible it'd be if we gave up two 2nds...

Dave Lane 02-27-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9444658)
No QB at 1.1, no SNR.

The hope is gone. I'm done.

Seconded. I'll start following and rooting for the Redskins since my bro lives there and I like they can actually pull the trigger for a real QB prospect.

stonedstooge 02-27-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9444710)
If we both gave up 2 2nd rounders, and pass on Geno, then yes I am done.

Will schedule the first tattoo removal appointment right away. Not joking in the slightest.

Need a belt sander?

noa 02-27-2013 11:21 AM

I'll never be done with the franchise, but I'll be completely apathetic for the next four years if we're just going to repeat the same bullshit as our last regime.

Chiefs=Champions 02-27-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9444681)
ReactionPlanet.

Ok, see you guys later.

I hate the ****ing trade and the idea we won't take Geno at #1.

but you guys would never have been happy unless Clark hired ChiefsPlanet.com at GM so this was inevitable either way...they just helped speed up the process for you guys!

I just want a reason to hope. So i can hope that my team has a chance of making the superbowl someday. Alex ****ING Smith does not equal any hope. In fact he equals the opposite of hope because there is a good chance it means we arnt taking Geno. If thats the case im pretty much done for now. Why waste my time on a team that is going no where?

Ebolapox 02-27-2013 11:21 AM

can we have a party to burn all of our chiefs gear? cause... yeah, I'm ****ing DONE if this is ****ing true

KC_Lee 02-27-2013 11:21 AM

Give up two 2nd round picks and draft an LT with 1.1 then yeah I will be done with this team.

bevischief 02-27-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9444710)
If we both gave up 2 2nd rounders, and pass on Geno, then yes I am done.

Will schedule the first tattoo removal appointment right away. Not joking in the slightest.

Guess I will be watching the Packers, Saints and the Vikings.

Reaper16 02-27-2013 11:23 AM

I'm pretty much done. I'm already in public mourning on Twitter. I will wait for the pick at 1.1. My stance this whole offseason has been take a QB there or I'm ****ing through caring.

That an insane, utterly insane, two 2nd day picks are being thrown at Alex Smith, the likelihood of KC drafting a QB in the first round is basically nonexistent. But still, I'll wait til the pick is made.

Hammock Parties 02-27-2013 11:23 AM

I am not done, but my soul has been ripped out and stomped on for the last time, barring Geno.

WhiteWhale 02-27-2013 11:23 AM

If we gave up two 2nd's for Alex Cassel, yes... I'm done.

I'm sick and tired of watching a team fail for 20 years because they make the same goddamn mistake over and over.

htismaqe 02-27-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9444681)
ReactionPlanet.

Ok, see you guys later.

I hate the ****ing trade and the idea we won't take Geno at #1.

but you guys would never have been happy unless Clark hired ChiefsPlanet.com at GM so this was inevitable either way...they just helped speed up the process for you guys!

ROFL

You absolutely don't have a freaking clue. Sorry.

slimdagreat 02-27-2013 11:24 AM

You guys in KC should do a mass jersey burning and put it on youtube

okcchief 02-27-2013 11:24 AM

If its 2 2nd round picks we just got raped, and I will be severely pissed. I was upset enough about it when I thought it was a ****ing 3rd rounder. I can't quit being a Chiefs fan, but Reid better make him a god damned legitimate pro-bowler. This move gives me no ****ing patience. You better be right, and you better win now.