ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Open Letter to Clark... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266788)

pr_capone 11-18-2012 11:43 PM

I would strongly advise against sending an email. That is tantamount to blinking first. If they are going to contact us... they will. They already know we are angry. Let them make the first move. After all... you all voted to re-run the last flyer because "talk to us clark" because it sounded needy.

KCDC 11-18-2012 11:45 PM

Your GM started with alienating the players (cutting the likes of Page, Waters and Pollard) for expressing their views.

He next alienated all of the Chiefs employees, creating an environment of fear and dread.

He next alienated the media, causing KC reporters to leave town, but not before blasting him.

Last, he has alienated the fan base. That is unforgivable.

Clark understands that football is an entertainment business. When the entertainment is crap, you do something about it. When the show producers destroy the clientele, there is little else you can do.

Pioli needs to go. We need another fresh start -- someone who will build a team the Chiefs way.

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 11:46 PM

Dear Clark,

I feel like I am burning in hell watching you destroy the franchise I founded and poured my heart and soul into building. You are a disgrace to our family and I speak for your grandfather when I say we wish your last name was not "Hunt".

Do the right thing by the fans and fire Scott Pioli.

Your father,

Lamar.

teedubya 11-18-2012 11:47 PM

They won't reach out and connect. We are toxic to them. But, whatever we send them, will be read, re-read, stewed upon... especially, if we send something to Pioli.

alnorth 11-18-2012 11:49 PM

This is it. Done. Final. Finito.

We're done with this clown show. Clark, please replace Pioli with someone who knows what they are doing. If you don't, this will get ugly.

BossChief 11-18-2012 11:51 PM

Hey Clark, have you seen Geno Smith for West Virginia?

He sure would look good in Red n Gold.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9132306)
They won't reach out and connect. We are toxic to them.

And what they fail to realize is that even if we are dicks, we would get down on our knees, open our wallets, and exact Holy Wars on the Broncos and Raiders if this team was good.

wazu 11-18-2012 11:55 PM

1. Fire Pioli right away. It will change things overnight.
  2. Whomever you replace him with, drafting Geno #1 needs to be assumed.
  3. Stop letting good players leave the team.

DaneMcCloud 11-18-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9132285)
Your dad would be proud of how well you have run his franchise.

LMAO

The same "Dad" that watched his team miss the playoffs for 17 STRAIGHT YEARS?

Lamar ****ing sucked ass as an owner.

DaneMcCloud 11-18-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9132304)
Dear Clark,

I feel like I am burning in hell watching you destroy the franchise I founded and poured my heart and soul into building. You are a disgrace to our family and I speak for your grandfather when I say we wish your last name was not "Hunt".

Do the right thing by the fans and fire Scott Pioli.

Your father,

Lamar.

ROFL

Stupid ****ing dumbass

pr_capone 11-18-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9132306)
They won't reach out and connect. We are toxic to them. But, whatever we send them, will be read, re-read, stewed upon... especially, if we send something to Pioli.

If they don't reach out to connect either to us or directly to the fanbase via the media... then than re-emphasizes the feeling of a disconnect between the ownership, the FO, and the fans.

Dave Lane 11-18-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 9132303)
Your GM started with alienating the players (cutting the likes of Page, Waters and Pollard) for expressing their views.

He next alienated all of the Chiefs employees, creating an environment of fear and dread.

He next alienated the media, causing KC reporters to leave town, but not before blasting him.

Last, he has alienated the fan base. That is unforgivable.

Clark understands that football is an entertainment business. When the entertainment is crap, you do something about it. When the show producers destroy the clientele, there is little else you can do.

Pioli needs to go. We need another fresh start -- someone who will build a team the Chiefs way.

This. As the Parking Lot attendant told me today on seeing how many people took the flyer and thanked me,

"The people have spoken"

CaliforniaChief 11-18-2012 11:57 PM

Clark has to understand that Pioli is unacceptable to us under ANY circumstances.

Drafting a QB #1, firing another head coach, bringing in a big free agent, NONE of that makes any solution that includes Pioli staying acceptable.

That is a non-negotiable for us., and something that isn't going to be fixed by "eliminating bad football."

FloridaMan88 11-18-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9132325)
ROFL

Stupid ****ing dumbass

JFC you are a dumbshit.

Do you really not get it?

This isn't about how crappy of an owner Lamar Hunt was.

This is about how to hit the ultimate nerve with Clark Hunt.

Nothing hits a nerve quite like accusing someone of disgracing their dead father and grandfather.

teedubya 11-18-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9132315)
And what they fail to realize is that even if we are dicks, we would get down on our knees, open our wallets, and exact Holy Wars on the Broncos and Raiders if this team was good.

When the Chiefs are good... Arrowhead is at 100% occupancy with many more out in the parking lot, tailgating, even though they have no ticket...

The tradition that we've loved is gone. The players used to have TV shows and Radio shows... they used to have Foundations that supported the local community. We got to know and love the players... the former players were welcome and it was a family atmosphere.

Now, it's more like a military compound. Not a family, but a regime.

Pioli and this dark cloud have to be removed.

If not, untold thousands will fail to renew Season Tickets. That is a certainty.