ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Jason Witten will break all of Tony Gonzalez' records (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104440)

macdizzle 11-16-2004 02:14 AM

what the hell are you guys smoking? touchdown tony is still the best in tight end in the nfl. hands down

Demonpenz 11-16-2004 02:35 AM

TG is only half as good as gates

Bane 11-16-2004 06:38 AM

The start of this thread is a perfect example of why you should never **** your own mother!****ing idiot.

Red Dawg 11-16-2004 07:16 AM

Yeah, right

the Talking Can 11-16-2004 07:22 AM

Tony Gonzalez is the next Jason Dunn

morphius 11-16-2004 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName
I have to disagree. Maybe in the past but this year he is on pace to pretty much equal his best season as a Chief.

Plus the year he got 1,203 yards we didn't run the ball very much at all.

But he has been left out of entire half's of football games this year, we don't even try to get him the ball. Some may be due to coverage, but if you can could get him involved early it has to open up the rest of the offense more.

Lzen 11-16-2004 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
TG is only half as good as gates

ROFL :bong:

Brock 11-16-2004 08:16 AM

Still Shannon Sharpe's records as far as I know.

jspchief 11-16-2004 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName
It amuses me to no end to see some hot new young TE every year and everyone thinks he's going to replace Tony G.

Says the guy that started a thread about Gonzo being replaced.:rolleyes::shake::rolleyes:

What are you on?

e_train69 11-16-2004 09:14 AM

Just wait until Witten, Gates, etc. etc. etc..... start being gameplanned for, like teams do for Gonzo. These young guys are relatively unknowns right now and don't draw the attention. They will start drawing the attention soon, and if they still put up the numbers that Tony does, then we can talk.

ChiefsCountry 11-16-2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macdizzle
what the hell are you guys smoking? touchdown tony is still the best in tight end in the nfl. hands down

Whatever, Kellen "I'm a F***ing solider" Winslow is the greatest tight end ever to step on this planet. ROFL

Megbert 11-16-2004 09:36 AM

During the MNF broadcast someone was quoted as saying "this young TE is the next Shockey" So I was thinking "he's the next overhyped oft injured TE in the league?" That's gotta suck for him.

FAX 11-16-2004 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e_train69
Just wait until Witten, Gates, etc. etc. etc..... start being gameplanned for, like teams do for Gonzo. These young guys are relatively unknowns right now and don't draw the attention. They will start drawing the attention soon, and if they still put up the numbers that Tony does, then we can talk.

Word, Mr. e_train69. Word.

FAX

Logical 11-16-2004 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
Whatever, Kellen "I'm a F***ing solider" Winslow is the greatest tight end ever to step on this planet. ROFL

Actually he is, KW Jr. is the one you have a problem with.

Hammock Parties 11-16-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Says the guy that started a thread about Gonzo being replaced.:rolleyes::shake::rolleyes:

What are you on?

Nowhere did I say that Witten would replace Gonzo. He will break all his records though. After Tony Gonzalez breaks all of Sharpe's records (which obviously will happen).