ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Arrowhead Atmosphere Yesterday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105328)

Dartgod 11-29-2004 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Down Elvis
Interesting. My section wasn't like this at all.

That's because they were waiting for you to go over the railing again. :p

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-29-2004 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
regulars seemed to have given away their tickets, to neighbors and family members. In any event, most of them left about midway through the third quarter--to beat traffic I suspect.

That's EXACTLY why I was there and we left in the third quarter beacuse the kids had experienced enough cold for the day. The walk back to the truck was hellacious though.

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-29-2004 10:03 AM

Quote:

That red bandaid looked pretty on the big screen Stevie!

Good to see you again.

Rain Man 11-29-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd
Another thing is this is a great year to teach the kids not to get upset at something silly like a football game. I wish somebody would have done that for me years ago.

I thought Frank Gansz, Sr. taught us that lesson.

ChiTown 11-29-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod

OMG! ROFL

Stevie, btw, glad to see you got back on that horse again. It must have been terrifying entering the Temple of Doom (Arrowhead Stadium) after the MNF incident. [Fletch impersonation]Gawd, I admire you [/Fletch impersonation]

Mr. Kotter 11-29-2004 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me
That's EXACTLY why I was there and we left in the third quarter beacuse the kids had experienced enough cold for the day. The walk back to the truck was hellacious though.

It was cold; I'll definitely dress in more layers for the Bronco game.

ANYONE seriously going to the Raiders game; I must have asked 30 people yesterday....vast majority said something along the lines of, "I was, but not a chance now."

I'll be surprised if the place if half full on Christmas Day against the Raiders. :shake:

Mr. Kotter 11-29-2004 11:14 AM

Quote:

Bob: how was the showing at B5? Anyone stop by, other than your regulars? :hmmm:

Phobia 11-29-2004 11:17 AM

Quote:

Clearly, your section has better fans.

RNR 11-29-2004 11:17 AM

Quote:

It was cold; I'll definitely dress in more layers for the Bronco game.

ANYONE seriously going to the R-aiders game; I must have asked 30 people yesterday....vast majority said something along the lines of, "I was, but not a chance now."

I'll be surprised if the place if half full on Christmas Day against the R-aiders. :shake:

I am going to try and make it, and will drop by B-5 if I do. I am pretty sure there will be a big crowd for Oakland there always is.

Saulbadguy 11-29-2004 11:18 AM

So who actually gets loud and cheers when its 3rd and freaking 1? Do you think we have any chance of stopping them? I sure don't.

As far as that kind of atmosphere...yup. I patted the guy on the shoulder in front of me, and said "Oops...sorry for tackling you!". Mainly all the sarcastic and rude comments were directed towards Carl.

Dartgod 11-29-2004 11:20 AM

Quote:

Bob: how was the showing at B5? Anyone stop by, other than your regulars? :hmmm:

Stevieray (FDE), Rausch, Beer me, Jazzzlvr. I think that was it.

Mr. Kotter 11-29-2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

Stevieray (FDE), Rausch, Beer me, Jazzzlvr. I think that was it.

I almost swung by; maybe I'll try the Denver game....if that's okay. :)

Dartgod 11-29-2004 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
So who actually gets loud and cheers when its 3rd and freaking 1? Do you think we have any chance of stopping them? I sure don't.

I don't even get loud on 3rd and long anymore. Why waste my voice, when I know the defense isn't giving the same effort.

Saulbadguy 11-29-2004 11:23 AM

I'll be there for the Denver game. It would be nice to see the lot of you before the offseason.

Mr. Kotter 11-29-2004 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Clearly, your section has better fans.

"Better" or just more optimistic? :hmmm: