ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Canadian eh! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105949)

StcChief 12-08-2004 10:47 AM

Just don't go to Europe, with the exchange rate it will cost you a fortune. $.70 = 1 Euro.

PunkinDrublic 12-08-2004 10:49 AM

I think people get Anti-american government mixed up with Anti-american. I was in Europe a couple months ago and I think the anti-american sentiment is way overhyped. Our culture is all over the place from movies, music and american label clothing. Europeans were pretty cool overall. Sure a lot of them won't hesitate to give you their 2 cents on how much they hate Bush (especially when they see your Texas drivers liscense) but I don't take it personally.

Iowanian 12-08-2004 10:50 AM

If America were a cat, they'd cover Canada with sand.

marsaray 12-08-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nm_dbf
Just don't go to Europe, with the exchange rate it will cost you a fortune. $.70 = 1 Euro.

Yeah whats so good in Europe any way. You can see all the ways the french have been captured. Experiance the beauty and rubble piles of Germany. The consentration camp remains are also good.

marsaray 12-08-2004 10:53 AM

Europe. Ha it's a funny word by it self. Just say it. Europe.

morphius 12-08-2004 11:19 AM

Read this and it reminded me of something else.

My wife was stationed on the first Navy ship named after a Marine, it was the USS Higgins. Colonel Higgins was stationed in Beriut, was captured by pro-Iraninan forces and was killed. I hope I get this right, because it has been a while, but the intresting thing is that there were some Candians staioned there as well, and they tried to get him to wear the Candian flag that day so that he would be safe, but he refused because he wasn't willing to compromise his beliefs or his country.

Ultra Peanut 12-08-2004 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
If America were a cat, they'd cover Canada with sand.

ROFL

slivo6 12-08-2004 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EBOLA
Cuck Fanada

-EB-

Yeah...what he said! The great part about America is if you don't like it, you can always leave......and I hope you do. That'll leave more natural resources for me to consume.

Over-Head 12-08-2004 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EBOLA
Cuck Fanada

-EB-

Abba-Dabba 12-08-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head

I agree. Nothing wrong with Canadians.

2bikemike 12-08-2004 06:43 PM

There is not much in Europe that I care to see. I would probably enjoy Italy and Greece. But I sure as hell wouldn't try to hide behind Canada.

If you don't like me because I am an American you can kiss my Red White and Blue ass!

chiefs4me 12-08-2004 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack
I agree. Nothing wrong with Canadians.

I do to,,and they play great hockey:thumb:

Dave Lane 12-08-2004 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
When Cubans are proud to state their nation of origin, but you aren't, you're a pussy...

I'm a pussy then. When I was in Greece I told everyone I was Canadian. It was funny to hear comments about how much they hate Bush and Americans used to be good.

I think the 200 - 300 "fuck USA" and "Death to B*sh" signs on walls around Athens may have helped in my decision.

Dave

el borracho 12-08-2004 08:37 PM

Why fake it? Just go ahead and move there, eh.

Logical 12-08-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
I agree about the pussy part, but Cubans aren't hated like Americans.

:hmmm: I consider it an honor to be hated because I am a US citizen. :harumph: