ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   So Any Of You Near Clearwater FL? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105988)

Rain Man 12-08-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
Do you do any work with them?

Sharks? No.

Oh. You mean your new company? I haven't, actually. We certainly could, and we've done some of the same types of work, but I think they do all of their research internally, dammit.

Let me know if you've got any "stupid questions" that you're afraid to ask at work.

Bwana 12-08-2004 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Sharks? No.

Oh. You mean your new company? I haven't, actually. We certainly could, and we've done some of the same types of work, but I think they do all of their research internally, dammit.

Let me know if you've got any "stupid questions" that you're afraid to ask at work.

Fair enough....... :thumb:

Rain Man 12-08-2004 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Be sure to post them all here so we can point and laugh at him.

He just e-mailed me and asked me what a major media research corp. does.

Bwana 12-08-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
He just e-mailed me and asked me what a major media research corp. does.

LOL........Riiiiiiiiiiight. ROFL

PastorMikH 12-08-2004 05:37 PM

Quote:

I landed a job with a major media research corp, I am the regional manager for Montana, Wyoming, a small part of Kansas, and part of Nebraska.

Great. :rolleyes: Now we gotta put up with Bwana making up wierd polls and using us (for free) to help him with his research too.

BTW, Congrats Bwana!

Bwana 12-08-2004 05:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It looks like it's by Tampa and St. Petersburg. Not a bad place to be with the January weather in Montana for three weeks. FL is one of the only states I haven't been in.

Donger 12-08-2004 05:42 PM

Quote:

It looks like it's by Tampa and St. Petersburg. Not a bad place to be with the January weather in Montana for three weeks. FL is one of the only states I haven't been in.

Clearwater's a pretty nice town. Like every large metro, there are places to avoid. IIRC, parts of Pinellas Park were pretty rough.

PastorMikH 12-08-2004 05:43 PM

I fishing pole or two are essentials on a trip to FL!

Bwana 12-08-2004 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Clearwater's a pretty nice town. Like every large metro, there are places to avoid. IIRC, parts of Pinellas Park were pretty rough.

After some the of places I have been in at night in NJ and Baltimore, I have no fear about FL. :)

Bwana 12-08-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I fishing pole or two are essentials on a trip to FL!

Now that's a good point! I wonder what hangs out in those waters?

2bikemike 12-08-2004 05:51 PM

Wow congrats Greg! Best of luck with the new gig. I hope it doesn't interfere with your outdoorsman activities.

big nasty kcnut 12-08-2004 05:56 PM

congrat on the new gig and remember not to shoot any alligator while your in florida.

Rain Man 12-08-2004 05:57 PM

Quote:

After some the of places I have been in at night in NJ and Baltimore, I have no fear about FL. :)

You'll think differently when some sunburned gang of Jewish seniors backs you up into an alley.

Bwana 12-08-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Wow congrats Greg! Best of luck with the new gig. I hope it doesn't interfere with your outdoorsman activities.

I will be packing when traveling. :hmmm: You never know when that GIANT buck will just pop up.

PastorMikH 12-08-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Now that's a good point! I wonder what hangs out in those waters?

I know they have some BIG bass. Then there are all kinds of ocean fish to go for.

Oh, and ditto what kcnut said (sorta) don't get caught shooting any aligators.

:thumb: