ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Honestly... We couldn't have done it without your help... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107592)

Logical 01-02-2005 08:53 PM

Congratulations TJ and when you are right you are right. Represent the AFC West well my Bronco friends. I would prefer you guys to win over the Chargers if I have a choice.

Alec R 01-02-2005 08:58 PM

Win or lose next week, Denver is in the Chiefs arent. You say we spin it, bullshit, Chef fan is spinning here. Trying to compensate for yet another failed season under Dick For Meal.

Now I dont normally talk smack on rival boards, but that was the biggest line of bullshit since Bob's Your Uncle posted his first bit of drivel at the OM.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 08:58 PM

Go blow yourself up.

We kicked your ass.

Chiefs > Broncos

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:00 PM

KC < Denver.

Consider Denver's record at 10-6
KC's craptacular record of 7-9
Denvers split with KC at 1-1.

Denver is in the playoffs.

KC sitting at home.

Denver > KC.

digi2fish 01-02-2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
If it weren't for Carl, we'd be sitting in third place in the AFC West right now, and watching the Chiefs and the Chargers in the playoffs.

Thanks Carl!

feel free to take him, Taco.
:D

Bosko 01-02-2005 09:05 PM

You thought that when you guys won your "Super Bowl," that it knocked us out of the playoffs. Well, it didn't. Will you be cheering for your AFC West friends in the playoffs? Taco's avatar and the message above it sums up the season best.

beavis 01-02-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
While the "one & Done" chants start getting warmed up... Please refer to your Hymnals and turn to page 115, as we sing the old tune "Laughing at the Dumbasses Who Got Left Behind."

One and done is a whole hell of a lot better than none and done. But keep saying it if it makes you feel any better.

The difference between your season and ours...

about 5 draft spots.

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:06 PM

what did you guys expect.. when tacos team does well or when we blow their asses out in a game.. he says three words...

but any other time the fat ass reeruned donkey **** makes posts like these.. Dont understand why we repeatly let him post here.. he is a troll here like gochiefs on their board...

just ban the ****er and let 99% of the CP board be happy..

beavis 01-02-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
what did you guys expect.. when tacos team does well or when we blow their asses out in a game.. he says three words...

but any other time the fat ass reeruned donkey **** makes posts like these.. Dont understand why we repeatly let him post here.. he is a troll here like gochiefs on their board...

I've been saying that since I first caught wind of his foul stench, but no one else seems to mind his bullshit.

alanm 01-02-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

You know he does it to get your goat. When Taco actually hits on 1 out of 10 of his predictions it's only natural that he has to gloat. He takes lessons from De nice on how to squiggle on the other 90% ROFL

OldTownChief 01-02-2005 09:12 PM

Quote:

He's gotta be blowing somebody that counts.

Nzoner 01-02-2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Having been a part of CP for a little less than a year I really have no idea what some of you veterans have gone thru with TJ.

I do know that what I've seen in my first year is enough to say rep to you for your statement.

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec R
KC < Denver.

KC sitting at home.

Denver > KC.

Horse hockey.

You guys had an easier schedule. The Colts practically GAVE you the win today.

We thumped your asses head to head. And our team actually beat someone GOOD during the year. The best team you beat was the Chargers way back in week 3.

KC was CLEARLY the better team this year.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
Horse hockey.

You guys had an easier schedule. The Colts practically GAVE you the win today.

We thumped your asses head to head. And our team actually beat someone GOOD during the year. The best team you beat was the Chargers way back in week 3.

KC was CLEARLY the better team this year.

Thats why they were 9-7.

Dont give me this tougher schedule shit when the teams play 14 of the same ****ing games.

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec R
KC < Denver.

KC sitting at home.

Denver > KC.

Actually asshat when doing head to heads it would be record then points scored...

1-1

kc 69 > den 51

Advantage KC.. You got embarassed by our shitty Defense, so take your reeruned asses back to the drain...