ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Just wanted to make my 100th stand up and say "Look at me, I have no life!!!" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112494)

MadMax 03-18-2005 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefman420
sorry man if i called you out by name, i just couldn't believe that it was you. dude that is fuckin awesome, it's been waaaaaaaaay too long since we've talked. How the hell are you man?

Damn this is COOL. How ya been bro??? You da man!!!! I talked to Eric last night and he told me you hung around here lately, anyways been here for a few years and great to hear from you. Happy St. Patricks day ( belated ) ;-)

MadMax 03-18-2005 01:26 AM

Kendrell Bell, Sammy Knight, now we need at least a corner... Surtain???

Mr. Flopnuts 03-18-2005 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax
Kendrell Bell, Sammy Knight, now we need at least a corner... Surtain???

I've been praying to the football gods for Surtain since that rumor came out. Leave it to Carl to fuck the whole thing up. While that hasn't officially happened yet, my optimism is wearing thin. Bell is a risk, Knight is a bonafide baller. We will be better on defense but need our offense to pick it back up as I feel we lost a step last year. I feel like this is the year man, if it's going to happen it's got to happen NOW. Anyway, you still in the same place? Send me a private message with your phone number and I'll give you a call sometime tommorrow man. I am super stoked to have run into you.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-18-2005 01:32 AM

There was a joke on here earlier today, and in case you didn't see it I'm gonna repeat it now.

What's the difference between St. Patricks day and Martin Luther King day? St Patties day everyone wishes they were Irish. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA can't remember who posted it but it was an instant classic

Mr. Flopnuts 03-18-2005 01:34 AM

I added you to my buddy list, do the same brutha

Phobia 03-18-2005 01:37 AM

Quote:

I added you to my buddy list, do the same brutha

Okay - all that silly gay talk from me.... that's it. I don't want you to get the wrong idea or anything.... I'm not actually gay. I have a wife and stuff. That was all a joke.

I've been here almost 5 years and 40k+ posts and never had anybody on my butty list. Heh heh. :D

|Zach| 03-18-2005 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I have a wife and stuff.

It is a front.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-18-2005 01:39 AM

Quote:

Okay - all that silly gay talk from me.... that's it. I don't want you to get the wrong idea or anything.... I'm not actually gay. I have a wife and stuff. That was all a joke.

I've been here almost 5 years and 40k+ posts and never had anybody on my butty list. Heh heh. :D

I was just about to say hey man same here, married, no kids, love girls only, when suddenly it hit me.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'd be happy to be the first on your buttly list fella ;)

keg in kc 03-18-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

I've been here almost 5 years and 40k+ posts and never had anybody on my butty list

Oh, I'm hurt.

We have a buddy list? No shit.

MadMax 03-18-2005 01:42 AM

Quote:

LOL, Phobe, you can be my friend too... :thumb:

Abba-Dabba 03-18-2005 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Oh, I'm hurt.

We have a buddy list? No shit.

Yep, and we also have a awesome search function. Use it sometime.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-18-2005 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack

Except don't use it now, because it is apparently disabled

keg in kc 03-18-2005 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack

Ohhh, you wound me. You wound me.

Abba-Dabba 03-18-2005 01:51 AM

Quote:

Except don't use it now, because it is apparently disabled

ROFL

Abba-Dabba 03-18-2005 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Ohhh, you wound me. You wound me.

ROFL