ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   test (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113384)

PastorMikH 04-05-2005 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
There's a huge difference...JOhn stabbed people in the back here. Flat out lied to them. Now he's trying to get back on like everything is OK.

Prove it. Until then try shutting your yap you little dork. I am sure that even after all that has transpired with JOhn over the last year, he has more friends on here than you do.

And I'm sure if you got neg rep, you did something to deserve it.

PastorMikH 04-05-2005 05:44 PM

Quote:

What JOhn did and what I did aren't even comparable.

You mean like posting a link that leads a bunch of people here to a site that corrupts their HDs?

Hammock Parties 04-05-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
You mean like posting a link that leads a bunch of people here to a site that corrupts their HDs?

Haha! Moron!

PastorMikH 04-05-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
How much money did you lend him that he didn't pay you back, gochiefs?

I was privey to most of that list (since people asked me and I aquired JOhn's address) and I can assure you he wasn't on it - nor were any of the people he groupies with here now.

Hammock Parties 04-05-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Prove it. Until then try shutting your yap you little dork. I am sure that even after all that has transpired with JOhn over the last year, he has more friends on here than you do.

And I'm sure if you got neg rep, you did something to deserve it.

What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to change my opinion of JOhn? Or are you just being a little flamer like everyone else that bags on me?

PastorMikH 04-05-2005 05:47 PM

Quote:

Haha! Moron!

Oh, you didn't get me Mr Curtis W.

PastorMikH 04-05-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to change my opinion of JOhn? Or are you just being a little flamer like everyone else that bags on me?

You're acting like a complete jerk. JOhn is trying to make ammends with the BB and you are trying to stir up a lynch mob. As for the flaming, you ask for every bit you get and then some. You're like the little hemroid that kept coming back after multiple trips to the Dr, nothing more.

Simplex3 04-05-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Are you TRYING to get the "Tool of the Year" award? PS, you won't like the prize.

Just drop it. You had gotten to the point where you were a semi-respected poster, then you hit this wall and just can't get over it.

Hammock Parties 04-05-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

You're acting like a complete jerk. JOhn is trying to make ammends with the BB and you are trying to stir up a lynch mob. As for the flaming, you ask for every bit you get and then some. You're like the little hemroid that kept coming back after multiple trips to the Dr, nothing more.

Yeah, whatever. Stir up a lynch mob? I haven't even made a thread about this situation. I have said what I wanted to say and that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

As for the flaming, I get flamed regardless of what I post. Go fuck yourself.

I'm done with this stupid thread and this stupid issue.

Simplex3 04-05-2005 05:55 PM

Quote:

I'm done with this stupid thread and this stupid issue.

If only you'd said that to yourself before you opened your mouth and proved you're still as big an ass as the day you showed up. That's been what, 2+ years and you haven't grown a day? I can't imagine why you're still living at home.

Phobia 04-05-2005 06:45 PM

FWIW, this rule isn't in the books and has no prescendent on ChiefsPlanet.

Gochiefs, I know you aren't a big fan of religion, but you should be a fan of respect. PastorMike has never used vulgarities with you and has generally treated you with more respect than you deserve. There are 2 times in this thread where you've used vulgarities with him. What ever led you to believe this is acceptable behavior? Were you a crack baby? My point is this;
If you EVER disparage PMike in that manner again, you'll be gone.

Disagree with him all you wish. Talk trash to him. Disklike him. Swearing at him is unacceptable.

|Zach| 04-05-2005 07:48 PM

Now that it seems a lot of things have been cleared up I know I personally would love to have John back in our community if he ever had some more time to post here and there. It seems like everyone does not know everything so I trust the parties involved that say it is water under the bridge.