ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFT: Prayer Request for my daughter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113747)

Braincase 04-07-2005 11:06 AM

On the way.

Bwana 04-07-2005 11:07 AM

Done

ROYC75 04-07-2005 11:12 AM

Will do, please leep us posted on the condition.

God bless all.

Mr. Kotter 04-07-2005 11:20 AM

Best wishes and God's blessings on you and your family.

ptlyon 04-07-2005 11:21 AM

good god tbg - how terrible, and especially for you to be in Iraq during this crisis.

My prayers are with your daughter, you and your wife, and your family to have to go through this.

go bo 04-07-2005 11:26 AM

this is the right forum for prayer requests...

best wishes for your daughter...

over the years, children's mercy has saved several young people that my wife and i know...

it's a first rate hospital...

and, btw, stay safe over there...

Hydrae 04-07-2005 11:30 AM

I think you have underestimated how many care on this board. We may fight like cats and dogs most of the time but we will rally around those in need.

Best of luck for you and your family during this trying time. As with so many others here, I can not know how difficult this must be for you being out of the country right now. Just be sure to remember to keep your mind on things there so you can come home ASAP in one piece.

Frankie 04-07-2005 11:40 AM

I'm wishing you and your daughter a safe, healthy and happy reunion soon. You are both in my thoughts. :toast:

Otter 04-07-2005 11:41 AM

Done.

Dartgod 04-07-2005 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truebigdog
I know few look at these and maybe even fewer care...

Believe me, plenty of people will see this and nearly all of them will care. That's what makes this place so awesome.

You, your daughter and her mom will all be in my prayers. And thanks for being over there. I can't imagine how hard it must be, especially at a time like this.

ChiefsOne 04-07-2005 12:19 PM

You got bigdog. I have a daughter and that sounds pretty unnerving.

Pray that everything turns out for the best!

Andoverer 04-07-2005 12:23 PM

As a father of four daughters, I know how important and precious they are. I pray for your daughter too. Let us know how she comes through.

redfan 04-07-2005 12:28 PM

You'd be surprised how many people look AND care about these sort of things.
I pray she gets better soon, and you can see her soon.

Old Dog 04-07-2005 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
Sorry to hear truebigdog. :( Might I ask how she developed it? If it's too sensitive to talk about it, I understand and respect that.

My prayers are with you and hope you get to come home ASAP.

That's the part that has me terrified, they don't have any idea (as of an hour ago when I last talked to them) what brought it on.
As for the "emergency leave" responses, my unit will allow it, and are in fact encouraging it but my wife and I have decided that for now, I'll wait here and hope for the best. As long as she has the rest of the family there for support and the prayers of the many of you, I know in my heart that she will be fine.

Coach 04-07-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truebigdog
That's the part that has me terrified, they don't have any idea (as of an hour ago when I last talked to them) what brought it on.
As for the "emergency leave" responses, my unit will allow it, and are in fact encouraging it but my wife and I have decided that for now, I'll wait here and hope for the best. As long as she has the rest of the family there for support and the prayers of the many of you, I know in my heart that she will be fine.

Hmm... strange...

Well that's good to hear that your unit will allow it, and while it makes sense that the wife has the family and all, I think she'd really want you to be home, as well as your daughter IMHO. But whatever choice you make, I respect that.

My prayers goes to you and the family.