ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Will ChiefsPlanet Survive the 2005 Draft? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114043)

whoman69 04-12-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
I predict the server is down by 11:04 a.m. on Selection Saturday. Now if we lock the planet down so just member can post that might move it back a couple of hours, due to all the Surtain watch threads.

We definitely need to lock it down to posting members only that day. Phil, you watching?

Mark M 04-12-2005 01:18 PM

It will implode when Carl trades down out of the first for two 5th round picks, uses the 2nd rounder for a WR, and then gets an athletic safety in the 3rd.

MM
~~ROFL

Mr. Kotter 04-12-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
It will implode when Carl trades down out of the first for two 5th round picks, uses the 2nd rounder for a WR, and then gets an athletic safety in the 3rd.

MM
~~ROFL

Nah, he'll change it up this year....and pick up an athletic "tweener" at LB/DE.....but trade down to do that too.

Calcountry 04-12-2005 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal
It will crash multiple times.

Geez, even this morning I had trouble getting on a couple of times.

It's time for the Planet to take donations from it's members and non-members. I'll be happy to support any upgrades with a few of Rain Man's monies.

I agree, and will be happy to become a paying participant of the Planet.

Calcountry 04-12-2005 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Yup, which is why I posted this....

What's the plan, guys? :)

You could provide minimal functionality to the non payers. No sigs, and Avatars withoug paying etc.

Mr. Kotter 04-12-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
You could provide minimal functionality to the non payers. No sigs, and Avatars withoug paying etc.

For draft weekend...I'd be okay with that. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter 04-18-2005 11:02 AM

UPDATED Predictions???

Bwana 04-18-2005 11:16 AM

It will crash harder than Spinks against Tyson. A person will have a better chance of hitting the powerball numbers than getting through after the first round pick.

Dave Lane 04-18-2005 11:20 AM

What about shutting down CP from 5 min before the Chiefs are on the clock till 1/2 hour after?

Dave

Tribal Warfare 04-18-2005 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69
We definitely need to lock it down to posting members only that day. Phil, you watching?

I concur

big nasty kcnut 04-18-2005 12:35 PM

Well i predict i'll get drunk. Taking hostages and calling myself mr. nasty if chiefs planet goes down.

Cntrygal 04-18-2005 12:47 PM

How can it survive? The search funtion never even made it back to existance. :(

Mr. Kotter 04-18-2005 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal
How can it survive? The search funtion never even made it back to existance. :(

They are still workin' on it....and when they "git r done" we'll make the BillzZone look mickey mouse like the OrangeMane or somethin. :harumph:

Heh. ;)

Cntrygal 04-18-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
They are still workin' on it....and when they "git r done" we'll make the BillzZone look mickey mouse like the OrangeMane or somethin. :harumph:

Heh. ;)

Well, maybe.... you'll guys reach the Range status soon. :p

whoman69 04-18-2005 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
It will crash harder than Spinks against Tyson. A person will have a better chance of hitting the powerball numbers than getting through after the first round pick.

I want to know what our chances are exactly, would you say that the odds someone could get thru just after the Chiefs first round pick are greater than say Gochiefs getting some 'tang?