ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Arizona Cardinals running the Chiefs offense.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119327)

Frazod 07-11-2005 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
They're still married aren't they?

I don't think Brenda's the devil - although I think she's definitely part of trade-off. :D

Simplex3 07-11-2005 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
They're still married aren't they?

Sure enough.

Jenny Gump 07-11-2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
Big difference.

The Cards have outstanding WR, a QB who has been in the system (and won the SB with it), a decent O line. I don't know anything about the RB.

The Bears have none of the above.

I see the Cards being middle of the pack this year and moving up.

I think Warner has the washed-up syndrome myself. I don't look for much out of him.

ChiefsOne 07-11-2005 01:59 PM

They have talent, now they have a better coach than ever before, so they will do something. Should after having the top or top 5 draft pick for 20 years!

That suck if the Cards won a playoff game before the Chiefs did!

CoMoChief 07-11-2005 02:05 PM

I hope the Cardinals win the NFC West. Im tired of all my friends at MU thinkin the Rams are a better team than the Chiefs simply because they have made it to the playoffs last few seasons. I guess thats what I should expect from at Rams fan though, forgetting the fact that they play in the shitty NFC for one thing, and an even more shitty division in the NFC West.

I think also the Rams fans forget that they were 1-3 against the teams they played from the AFC and that one win that they got was when the Jets had already locked up the playoff spot, so the game almost had no value to it, and they even won in OT by 3 pts.

chagrin 07-11-2005 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsOne
They have talent, now they have a better coach than ever before, so they will do something. Should after having the top or top 5 draft pick for 20 years!

That suck if the Cards won a playoff game before the Chiefs did!

They won one in 1998 with Jake the Chicken snake

Dave Lane 07-11-2005 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nascher
Warner will get sacked 80 Times.

In which game?

Dave

Reaper16 07-11-2005 02:45 PM

I'm looking for the Cards to win the NFC West this year. They have improved their team, a team that should have won teh division last year.

crispystl 07-11-2005 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPimpDude
I hope the Cardinals win the NFC West. Im tired of all my friends at MU thinkin the Rams are a better team than the Chiefs simply because they have made it to the playoffs last few seasons. I guess thats what I should expect from at Rams fan though, forgetting the fact that they play in the shitty NFC for one thing, and an even more shitty division in the NFC West.

I think also the Rams fans forget that they were 1-3 against the teams they played from the AFC and that one win that they got was when the Jets had already locked up the playoff spot, so the game almost had no value to it, and they even won in OT by 3 pts.

I go to mu and noticed the same thing everyone's from St louis and they're all Rams fans( not very good ones either I might add)seems like most rams fans football knowledge extends back to the middle the season of the first year they won the superbowl and stops there.(I.E. ONLY WHEN THEIR TEAM WAS WINNING)

Mr. Laz 07-11-2005 03:27 PM

won't matter if they try and run our offense ...

if their offensive line still sucks, the offense will suck.

Chieficus 07-11-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I don't think Brenda's the devil - although I think she's definitely part of trade-off. :D

Maybe not the devil, but she and Gozer have a lot in common.

Calcountry 07-11-2005 04:25 PM

Arizona Cardinals running the Chiefs offense.

Well, that will fug it up for sure.

Deberg_1990 07-11-2005 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420
I go to mu and noticed the same thing everyone's from St louis and they're all Rams fans( not very good ones either I might add)seems like most rams fans football knowledge extends back to the middle the season of the first year they won the superbowl and stops there.(I.E. ONLY WHEN THEIR TEAM WAS WINNING)

Good Point, if you really want to test them, ask them if they even remember who Jerome Bettis and Rich Brooks were??

J Diddy 07-11-2005 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyGump
I think Warner has the washed-up syndrome myself. I don't look for much out of him.

I do not.

I think that Martz evolved the offense beyond the point that warner could run it competently.

I think he will do fine if they play to his strengths like they once did.

Although I feel this is just a quick fix to quicken the learning of the system. If he plays there beyond this year I'd be surprised.

CrazyPhuD 07-11-2005 05:57 PM

:hmmm: where are the stories about all the teams running the chiefs defense!! :cuss: