ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Big Charlies Saloon in South Philly (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121287)

Ultra Peanut 08-10-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

I am wondering if anyone has been there, and... if anyone from Philly who goes there, posts on ChiefsPlanet??
ROFL

teedubya 08-10-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psicosis
ROFL

HEY SCREW YOU!! :cuss:

KChiefs1 08-10-2005 09:52 PM

I guess I'm outta touch or just a noob, but what is this whole thing about?

I saw the piece on the Philly fans & thought it was great!

Mr. Kotter 08-10-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1
I guess I'm outta touch or just a noob, but what is this whole thing about?

I saw the piece on the Philly fans & thought it was great!

Long story made short:

Por lo que sé ... un Alegre narcisista psycho el enano dirige la barra y el bordo. Él tiene el complejo napoleónico y sufre de ilusiones de granduer, por ejemplo él cree que él está casado con la hermana gemela de Pamela Anderson. Él y algunos asesores y los miembros del este bordo entraron en una competición de fight/argument/pissing grande, y él fue prohibido del bordo aquí. Él llamó ciertos miembros de este bordo en medio de la noche con amenazas psicóticas, e intentó joder por otra parte con sus vidas. Creo que se requirió que la intervención de aplicación de la ley resolviera la materia.

Leí esto en la pared de cuarto de baño en el partido de Joe el año pasado de todos modos .... heh.

C-Mac 08-10-2005 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
damn, there is an inside joke I am missing. heh.

anyway, the piece seemed pretty cool... nice to see Philly fans lovin the Chiefs. Too bad one of them is a bad seed, I guess.

I did the same thing unknowingly last year.........with the same result.
:shake:

go bo 08-10-2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Long story made short:

Por lo que sé ... un Alegre narcisista psycho el enano dirige la barra y el bordo. Él tiene el complejo napoleónico y sufre de ilusiones de granduer, por ejemplo él cree que él está casado con la hermana gemela de Pamela Anderson. Él y algunos asesores y los miembros del este bordo entraron en una competición de fight/argument/pissing grande, y él fue prohibido del bordo aquí. Él llamó ciertos miembros de este bordo en medio de la noche con amenazas psicóticas, e intentó joder por otra parte con sus vidas. Creo que se requirió que la intervención de aplicación de la ley resolviera la materia.

Leí esto en la pared de cuarto de baño en el partido de Joe el año pasado de todos modos .... heh.

wow, i didn't know you speak french...

BigRedChief 08-11-2005 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
I was watching the 2003 Chiefs DVD...

and they had a feature about Big Charlies Saloon. Great piece... huge fans of the Chiefs, and they grew up and live in Philadelphia. Unreal.

I am wondering if anyone has been there, and... if anyone from Philly who goes there, posts on ChiefsPlanet??

Next time in Philly, Im definitely heading there for a beer!

Better not mention you visit other Chief sites or its late night hang up calls for you.

Bob Dole 08-11-2005 06:35 AM

Bob Dole makes a point to go to Big Charlie's every time he visits Philly.

Phobia 08-11-2005 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Better not mention you visit other Chief sites or its late night hang up calls for you.

Hang up calls? That would have been a welcomed change of pace. It was the heavy breathing and moaning that really bothered me. I think the guy really, really liked me.

BigRedChief 08-11-2005 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Hang up calls? That would have been a welcomed change of pace. It was the heavy breathing and moaning that really bothered me. I think the guy really, really liked me.

He must have thought it was your better half. But you did seem to get him all hot and bothered for you. After meeting you I can see how people would have that reaction to you.:harumph:

Bob Dole 08-11-2005 06:44 AM

If anyone makes the journey, be sure to try the NEPA cheese.

ROYC75 08-11-2005 07:07 AM

If I ever make the trip, I'll probally leave a big crushing blow from a hugh right hand............

BTA, I could always drop my pants and shit on his counter.

Phone calls, all I ever got was the dropped / blank phone calls........not enough nerve to speak to me. He does a better imitation of a worm than Johnny Morton does.

c718333 09-18-2005 11:43 PM

The guy everyone is referring to has only been at Big Charlie's once in the three years that I've been going there (I think). The one time I've seen him (and I've only missed one or two games) was when part of the NFL Films piece was being shot on a Monday night.

Don't let that guy reflect negatively on Big Charie's. It rocks. I don't even know of any bars in KC that match the atmosphere of Big Charlie's.

MNchief 04-20-2006 11:14 PM

Serious question -- Is there a problem with visiting Big Charlie's in Philly

I'm headed to Philly for work in a few weeks, and I thought about checking it out.

I just joined, and can't figure out the search functionality on the board here (keeps telling me I'm < 4 words and it won't search...).

Thus, I can't get the backstory on the problems with Big Charlie's Saloon. Anyone able to enlighten me?

Ebolapox 04-20-2006 11:19 PM

ROFL

their hardcore, bro. Watch out or they'll knock yuor teeth out, bro.