ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Will Gunther give the Bolts a different defensive look? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127363)

PastorMikH 10-24-2005 01:17 PM

I'd like to see Gunther taking a lot of looks at that Philly/Chargers game tape. They COMPLETELY shut LT down. Seems like a good place to start in preparation.

Straight, No Chaser 10-24-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeChief
Philly blitzed alot.. I couldn't tell you if they were run blitzes or not, but it seemed like they were sending someone on every play.

Are you sure about that?
From what I saw, Philly just fought through blocks and stayed home... nowhere or no time for LT to get started. Philly has a awesome run defense... should keep them in games (like next week vs. Donx)

--->

KChiefs1 10-24-2005 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I'd like to see Gunther taking a lot of looks at that Philly/Chargers game tape. They COMPLETELY shut LT down. Seems like a good place to start in preparation.

I'm hoping he brings the house early in the game just to get Brees thinking back there...

cookster50 10-24-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
It seems that this would be a good time to put a few wrinkles in: extra day of practice (thanks, Tags!)

I thought I read in the paper this morning that the players aren't coming back until Tuesday, which is the normal schedule. Therefore, no extra practice.

Wa-Z 10-24-2005 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damark
I thought I read in the paper this morning that the players aren't coming back until Tuesday, which is the normal schedule. Therefore, no extra practice.

Yea, but the coaches are at work and the players can rest...2 games in 6 days is tough i bet...especially the redskins game, and since we had to travel to and from Miami in one day.

I think that Philly used their safety's all day long to spy LT

Bob Dole 10-24-2005 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
a lot is two words, not one as in "alot".

Spelling and grammar is over rated.

chiefqueen 10-24-2005 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole

Bob Dole's grammar teacher is rolling over in her grave.

tk13 10-24-2005 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16
Philly blitzed, alot. It worked, alot.

That's how they always play. I only got to see most of the 4th quarter but how they played that quarter is how they play when they're really clicking on D. They were bringing the house. I'm not sure we can do that... well we tried to play like that last year, haven't done it a lot this year. They're a lot more effective with it, obviously...

Chiefs Pantalones 10-24-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damark

Listening to the DV Show now...

DV originally planned to have them in on Saturday for film and weights, but told them to stay home so they could rest up. They are treating tomorrow like a Wednesday (game plan), Wednesday like a Thursday, Thursday like a Friday, and Friday they have a walk through. Saturday they have a 20 minute walk through, then they get on the plane to San Diego.

KCWolfman 10-24-2005 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole

When did you have Grammar? And does Grandper know?

|Zach| 10-24-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman

Ha, you have been holding on to that for a while haven't you.

PastorMikH 10-24-2005 05:41 PM

I'm also hoping Allen will watch some tapes and see some little flinch, twitch, or other indicator of the coming snap like he did with Washington.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-24-2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
That's how they always play. I only got to see most of the 4th quarter but how they played that quarter is how they play when they're really clicking on D. They were bringing the house. I'm not sure we can do that... well we tried to play like that last year, haven't done it a lot this year. They're a lot more effective with it, obviously...

Yep. There is nothing wrong with bringing it, it's just that you have to get there and/or account for sending a lot of people by not getting beat (secondary).

KCWolfman 10-24-2005 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Ha, you have been holding on to that for a while haven't you.

Aged to perfection.

How's school?

tk13 10-24-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman

I wish you could punch people through the internet for bad puns.