ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Planet is being called out.... (the war begins?) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130501)

keg in kc 12-05-2005 04:31 AM

You know, the more we talk about them, the more Athan gets what he wants. Let them have their little world, and we'll have ours. Everybody's happy.

Ultra Peanut 12-05-2005 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
You know, the more we talk about them, the more Athan gets what he wants. Let them have their little world, and we'll have ours. Everybody's happy.

Except TheXtremeOne and MississippiChiefsFan. ROFL

RedDread 12-05-2005 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psicosis
BOSEWOLF

why you did changing your name

Eh, I never really did anything under that username to attract attention so I didn't think it'd be a big deal.

And generic homer usernames rock!

Pants 12-05-2005 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psicosis
Except TheXtremeOne and MississippiChiefsFan. ROFL

ROFL

Spott 12-05-2005 05:23 AM

I've never heard of their board. With the planet around, why use another board?

the Talking Can 12-05-2005 05:38 AM

Quote:

As long as you keep it clean and don't attack other posters, I don't care what you do. But we won't allow smut and attacks, regardless if you don't mean anything from it.
lmao

that is difference between the boards...we like fun things like smut and personal attacks...they like...they like...well....uh...good luck with that phil...

the Talking Can 12-05-2005 05:42 AM

"We edit and delete attacks on posters and try to keep this place a clean board that parents wouldn't mind kids going to."

uh-oh....

the Talking Can 12-05-2005 05:44 AM

Quote:

WHen we started out Nick was on all the time giving us news and everything else. He was busting his ass and this site was growing. And when he quit coming on, the site started dying. News will always get us posters. But I guess we have decided that trash is the better way to go, and that is what this site will be."
pearl necklace of wisdom....

the Talking Can 12-05-2005 05:46 AM

Quote:

My point is that letting everything go, you are opening the box for good football talk to become personal wars, with people attacking each other and the conversation getting way off base.
hey, sounds like Planet....

keg in kc 12-05-2005 05:48 AM

Ironically, on the odd day that there is news, I generally find it here as soon as I find it anywhere else. Of course, people who haven't even been here wouldn't know that.

the Talking Can 12-05-2005 05:49 AM

Quote:

Until you and your slew of buddies came in here, EVERYTHING was fine, poster's were decent, hardly anything was deleted, the site WAS INTERESTING, the only poter's who were quarreling mainly were ours and those of our AFC West rivals, as it should be and there in no way needed a change... If the poster's here would rather seek controversy than football talk, then they can leave, because this is a Kansas City Chiefs Message Board.......As for you, KlosterPhobia, I dont know how you got the permission to tell those moderators who have been here much longer than you how to deduct themselves and MODERATE in this forum, but unless Nick gave you permission himself I don't see why they should listen to you. You, being a part of the controversial chiefsplanet, aren't inclined to march into this propsperous board and start barking out orders...
feel the love

JimNasium 12-05-2005 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
feel the love

Wow, that guy is obviously a genious. (CPS)

Chan93lx50 12-05-2005 06:00 AM

Best way to kick them in the balls is not to even go to the site.

Thats what they want users to signup and hits to their site. Fuggem they are not getting my post counts

headsnap 12-05-2005 06:17 AM

as far as that board is concerned, I'll just lurk and laugh at them...

old_geezer 12-05-2005 06:42 AM

I initally went over there out of curiosity and boredom just to see what all the fuss was about. I wish I hadn't wasted my time. I even went to the trouble of signing up but I never posted and I don't think I ever will. It's a piece of crap board and I almost feel sorry for Phobia who is a very hard worker and great guy. He deserves better than Nick Athen and Scout.com if he's going to sell his soul.