ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Pure genious brought to you by PastorMikH (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137197)

Lzen 03-12-2006 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Yeah, amazing isn't it Zach? Notice how when they lost two weeks ago by 25 points to Texas they were fairly scarce, now they show up in groves. You know, the actual team wouldn't be so bad, but the fans are simply amazing, their arrogant banter is even worse than Donkey fans. Shoot, I really though TX would take them again. I was wrong this time. Big deal, it isn't the first time that's happened and it probably won't be the last. I guess they can have their fun.

That's the best you can do? Wow.......just.....wow.
:shake:

Skip Towne 03-12-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
That's the best you can do? Wow.......just.....wow.
:shake:

Yeah, agreed, the Pastor is a bandwaggoner. He's a MUron sometimes and an Okie at other times and lately he's been a Longhorn. He tried to live in Kansas but Kansas spit him out. You really can't blame him for being bitter.

Mr. Laz 03-12-2006 09:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I guess they can have their fun.

live by smack, die by smack ... 2 guys that you can consistently find in a KU game threads talking crap, Zach and pastermikH.

can someone get the pastor his binky or sumthin' .......... diaper change?? :shrug:

|Zach| 03-12-2006 09:52 PM

They are up right now and they deserve it. No biggie.

Besides...they know MU fans still show up when their team is down.

|Zach| 03-12-2006 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
live by smack, die by smack :

You really wrote that didn't you.

Mr. Laz 03-12-2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
You really wrote that didn't you.

one day at a time
a rose by any other name...
it's not over ...

got a million of 'em :p

Bearcat 03-13-2006 05:01 PM

Quote:

ROFL !!!!

I was going to respond to your first post, since it's kind of dumb to thing there wouldn't be a thread about KU winning the Big 12 tournament.... and then saw Pastor's piece of work about how we weren't around when we lost to Texas earlier, even though I don't remember all the KU fans leaving because of it..... but holy crap, look at a few of the gameday threads for February/March, if you can find them, and tell me MU fans are just as good about being around than KU fans ROFL

~ bumped just because....

StcChief 03-13-2006 05:11 PM

Given KU's bracket. They got a good shot at final 4.

Tactical Funky 03-13-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nm_dbf
Given KU's bracket. They got a good shot at final 4.

I think they have a good shot, but they need to keep up this momentum and their youth could catch up with them if they overlook anything.

Still, Syracuse managed to win it all with a young squad just like ours, so I can't see why it isn't a decent possibility.

*keeps fingers crossed*

Brock 03-13-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

A few of them do. Mostly when KU loses.

alanm 03-13-2006 08:06 PM

Actually they both are still Co Big 12 champs. Kansas just happens to be the Big 12 tourney champ. One really has nothing to do with the other. :)

PastorMikH 03-13-2006 08:52 PM

Lets see if my current streak can continue. I'll predict KU will shred Bradley then thrash Pittsuburg.

:)

Saulbadguy 03-13-2006 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
Actually they both are still Co Big 12 champs. Kansas just happens to be the Big 12 tourney champ. One really has nothing to do with the other. :)

Hey Alan..looks like Huskerland has another year of Collier, like I predicted! :)

CoMoChief 03-13-2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

Uhh MU fans dont show up at all when the team is down. Did you ever happen to see the attendence whenever MU wasnt playing KU at home? Pathetic.

CoMoChief 03-13-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm

Youre right it doesnt but you wouldnt say that had KU lost in the championship game right?