ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Someone wanna update me on COChief and why he's pissing people off? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140277)

Bwana 05-04-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..

Yep. Dude was ok at one point, but really turned into a tool.

SPchief 05-04-2006 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..

I didn't think that FLChief was so personal with his attacks.

Although it could be JD

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief
You are an empty shell of a man and a failure in every facet of your life. I used to think the term cuckhold was just some screwed up idea some pervert came up with, until I heard about you. Tell me limp dick, did your wife make you lick her and her "real man" clean when they were finished? Did they point and laugh while you wanked your little useless shriveled old weiner? Whether you realize it or not, every single person snickers about you and how a real man came in and showed your wife what she was missing. Your friends, neighbors, and family all probably crack jokes about what a pathetic little wimp you are. How does that make you feel inside skip? Even the tards that laugh at your stupid noob schtick, secretly giggle when they think about your wife dropping you and your limp dick for a man that could give her what she wanted and needed.

Feel that sting, that is the sweet nectar of a complete and total failure. You really should have just kept your mouth shut, but hell your wife couldn't when presented with a real piece of meat, why would you be any different.

Happy trails limp dick

See, this is the thing. You think you are so good at smack when all you are is a big mouthed piece of shit. You haven't said one thing all day that was close to funny or intelligent. You are just a troll who tries to piss people off. I have a feeling you won't last much longer. Good riddance to a slimy douchebag troll.

COchief 05-04-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
See, this is the thing. You think you are so good at smack when all you are is a big mouthed piece of shit. You haven't said one thing all day that was close to funny or intelligent. You are just a troll who tries to piss people off. I have a feeling you won't last much longer. Good riddance to a slimy douchbag troll.

Yeah, way to pretend that just rolled off your back. You and I both know different, need a kleenex there buddy?

If you stop, I'll leave the damage where it stands

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 07:07 PM

Was Florida Chief on 24/7 like GoChiefs was and this shit for brains seems to be now?

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief
Yeah, way to pretend that just rolled off your back. You and I both know different, need a kleenex there buddy?

If you stop, I'll leave the damage where it stands

You're just a lowlife piece of shit. What you have to say means nothing to me. You'll get your sorry ass booted off of here soon. You're a totally worthless dickhead.

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:09 PM

It's not FloridaChief. He was around and sane when this moron first started posting. Also, I'm one of the few that FC didn't turn on.

This douche is an island onto himself. He's not anyone's alter ego.

OldTownChief 05-04-2006 07:10 PM

JDPrez?

Taco John 05-04-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
He came home last night and found out that his wife's boyfriend drank all his beer. When he confronted her, she whipped him. Now he's trying to rebuild his ego by trying to insult everyone on a BB where he doesn't have to worry about facing any of the members in person.

http://www.johnnycarson.com/carson/i...carnac/uhm.gif

"What is the only place where you'll see a pastor get in on the dog pile?"

:)

Frazod 05-04-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
JDPrez?

He actually reminds me of GeneralGanz from the old Star BB.

Skip Towne 05-04-2006 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
It's not FloridaChief. He was around and sane when this moron first started posting. Also, I'm one of the few that FC didn't turn on.

He sure as hell sounds like Florida Chief to me. He just spews venom without the slightest hint of humor or intelligence. Just a real dick sucker. But you are the second one today to say that so we'll see.

nychief 05-04-2006 07:14 PM

It is gochief.
http:///www.visi.com/~phantos/images...full/cv01d.jpg

I HATE YOU GUYS!

Bwana 05-04-2006 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod

Hmm? You may be right about old quarter boy. In any event, the self proclaimed smack king is nothing more than a waste of skin with an over inflated ego. A pimple on the ass of the board if you will.

Taco John 05-04-2006 07:15 PM

He's surely pretty vile. I can't remember any football take he ever had that I could repeat.

Chiefnj 05-04-2006 07:24 PM

Is Kotter having a bad day??