ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   woody allen fans? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144523)

Jenson71 08-01-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Was he or was he not, at one point in her life a "guardian"?

He's a sick F@ck.

No, he wasn't.

Iowanian 08-01-2006 02:58 PM

She was adopted by his wife. He started Effing her when she was barely legal to vote.

Polish the turd however you want it on your mantle.

Jenson71 08-01-2006 03:01 PM

Quote:

She was adopted by his wife. He started Effing her when she was barely legal to vote.

Polish the turd however you want it on your mantle.

Your statements are wrong. I want say you're lying, you're just ignorant on the topic.

Brock 08-01-2006 06:28 PM

I hope you soon find something more productive to do with your time than defending a pedarast because you worship his "work".

Fire Me Boy! 08-01-2006 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaz
The most overrated Director [with the possible exception of Stanley Kubrick] in the history of cinema.

xoxo~
Gaz
Underwhelmed.

BLASPHEMER!!!!

(about Kubrick, not Allen).

Jenson71 08-01-2006 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
I hope you soon find something more productive to do with your time than defending a pedarast because you worship his "work".

Pederast??

Hey, I like his work, and I don't mind spending a few minutes "defending" him with the truth from people who spend a few minutes trashing him with untrue things about him.

Iowanian 08-01-2006 09:25 PM

Whatever Sport.

http://www.ishipress.com/soon-yi.htm

"Soon-Yi was 8 years old when adopted by Ms. Farrow and the conductor Andre Previn during a trip to Korea.

Ms. Farrow, who starred in many of Allen's films, was his companion for more than a decade, although, as Allen has pointed out, the couple never lived together, and spent their nights at separate homes. In 1992, the relationship between her adopted daughter and Allen came to light when she discovered nude pictures of Ms. Previn, who was then 21, in Allen's apartment.

The messy aftermath centered on a bitter custody battle for Satchel, the biological son of Ms. Farrow and Allen, and their adopted daughter, Dylan.

During the custody case, Ms. Farrow accused Allen of fondling Dylan.

The director's marriage to Ms. Previn has produced a convoluted skein of Allen-Farrow relationships that have echoes of family life in a L'il Abner cartoon. For example, two of Soon-Yi's siblings, Seamus and Eliza, have now become her stepchildren. "

Valiant 08-01-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Whatever Sport.

"Soon-Yi was 8 years old when adopted by Ms. Farrow and the conductor Andre Previn during a trip to Korea.

Ms. Farrow, who starred in many of Allen's films, was his companion for more than a decade, although, as Allen has pointed out, the couple never lived together, and spent their nights at separate homes. In 1992, the relationship between her adopted daughter and Allen came to light when she discovered nude pictures of Ms. Previn, who was then 21, in Allen's apartment.

The messy aftermath centered on a bitter custody battle for Satchel, the biological son of Ms. Farrow and Allen, and their adopted daughter, Dylan.

The director's marriage to Ms. Previn has produced a convoluted skein of Allen-Farrow relationships that have echoes of family life in a L'il Abner cartoon. For example, two of Soon-Yi's siblings, Seamus and Eliza, have now become her stepchildren. "

All of Allen's fans defend him in the same way... The guy had a few really good movies, but his personal life outside of his "loyal wacko" fans who refuse to accept the fact that the guy has Jacko-size mental problems...

IMO the most overrated director is Spike Lee...

phisherman 08-01-2006 10:40 PM

personally i couldn't care less about his personal life...

geez, creative artists (musicians, painters, poets, actors) are some of the most wacko people around

i don't defend the guys actions, i just think that he's got talent for writing and directing

bp

Jenson71 08-01-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Whatever Sport.

Iowanian, thanks for finding out the truth for yourself.

Iowanian 08-02-2006 09:38 AM

Jenson, thanks for overlooking the fact that his wife, is now her half brother-sister's step mother, and that he's also been acused of fondleling another child.

Jenson71 08-02-2006 09:49 AM

Quote:

Jenson, thanks for overlooking the fact that his wife, is now her half brother-sister's step mother, and that he's also been acused of fondleling another child.

I don't understand your first statement. It seems more simple to me: Woody Allen's girlfriend had an adopted child. Allen fell in love with the adopted child when she grew up. That's it.

Now, he's been accused by the woman he's divorcing that he fondled (I assume, it means in an inappropriate way, because fondling is something all young children receive) the girl he adopted. Farrow also accused him of other things during the trial that were never proven either. Don't things like untrue accusations occur in divorces if one side wants the children badly enough? Isn't it possible at least that this emotional actress could make some exaggerations or lies?

Iowanian 08-02-2006 09:59 AM

So.....Allen would have been a "father figure" to the girl, "until she was grown up"....and THEN he effed her.

And you don't see why thats an issue? Its worse than a teacher boning a student.

Don't worry Jenson...Alot of Michael Jackson fans don't care that he plays hide the pickle with kids, either. So keep on whistling Billy Jean.

Jenson71 08-02-2006 10:02 AM

Quote:

So.....Allen would have been a "father figure" to the girl, "until she was grown up"....and THEN he effed her.

No. Soon-Yi was not adopted by Allen. She had an adopted father. Did she know Allen? Of course. Did she spend some time with him? Yes, with Farrow and the other children. Was Allen even close to being a "father figure" to her? Absolutely not.

phisherman 08-02-2006 10:27 AM

jenson's right...soon-yi's father was andre previn

woody never was legally a guardian to soon-yi

just playing devil's advocate

bp