ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I have an offer for anyone that enjoys reading about the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145543)

"Bob" Dobbs 08-13-2006 08:37 PM

Your PM box is full

Hammock Parties 08-13-2006 08:39 PM

Go ahead.

"Bob" Dobbs 08-13-2006 08:41 PM

Got it. Thanks!

mac58 08-13-2006 08:49 PM

i PM'd you. . .Thanks for the magazine. . much appreciated. . .

Demonpenz 08-13-2006 08:50 PM

I'm In

Hammock Parties 08-13-2006 08:52 PM

You're out, actually.

Please use this thread to post your reviews once you've finished with your magazines.

Logical 08-13-2006 08:56 PM

Uncool, pimp your free copies but get the respondents to answer the questions at WPI

Hammock Parties 08-13-2006 09:23 PM

Screw that. They're Chiefsplanet members. They can answer them here. Good or bad.

Phobia 08-13-2006 09:29 PM

Why is it uncool, Jim? Did ChiefsPlanet start a competing magazine of which I'm not aware? We review every Chiefs related item available to us as consumers but for some reason it's uncool to review a magazine - the only magazine available to Chiefs fans? Come on already. Obviously I'm going to have an agenda in this discussion but your suggestion is kinda ridiculous.

chiefs4me 08-13-2006 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Why is it uncool, Jim? Did ChiefsPlanet start a competing magazine of which I'm not aware? We review every Chiefs related item available to us as consumers but for some reason it's uncool to review a magazine - the only magazine available to Chiefs fans? Come on already. Obviously I'm going to have an agenda in this discussion but your suggestion is kinda ridiculous.

piss him off some more..send me one... well, a girls gotta try...:D

morphius 08-13-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
Uncool, pimp your free copies but get the respondents to answer the questions at WPI

It doesn't bother me jim, it is a bit annoying and sure it is free advertising for them, but it is Chiefs news that people will be getting, so that is cool.

If our planet could ever get off of its ass and start offering something similar... Well then it would be an issue, but since we have enough issues just trying to keep our server up...

Oh well.

BIG K 08-13-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

You know, way before I ever bought a computer I used to receive the "Chiefs Report' magazine. At that time, it was my only link to Chief's news since I live in CA. As far as I know, there is no other magazine availible that relates only to the Chiefs until tonight. I would be VERY interested to receive a mag about the Chief's......

Halfcan 08-13-2006 09:56 PM

Sounds like a marketing ploy by Nick.

Halfcan 08-13-2006 09:59 PM

Oh, and I would like one for the next poll.

Phobia 08-13-2006 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Sounds like a marketing ploy by Nick.

We're not nearly that organized. Gochiefs conceived of this all by his lonesome.