ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who's fucking Great Idea Was It??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147384)

Psyko Tek 09-10-2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonneMarie
How else do you explain what happened today?

our coaches don't know hoe to run a football team
white, red
puce
we got our asses kicked

headsnap 09-10-2006 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
For Fuks sake people! Get off the damn white uniforms...... they had nothing to do with the O-Line being completely ran over, the playcalling being mostly inept, and overall pussyfied effort of the team. This game would have happened regardless of what the hell they were wearing.

but the Chiefs looked aweful while they looked aweful!!!!

Coach 09-10-2006 06:34 PM

The thing though is Herm already took the crowd out of the game when they came in Whites.

Hello? Herm, you don't mess with that shit. Seriously, anybody who can answer this, when was the last time the Chiefs wore white while playing at Arrowhead? :shake:

Skip Towne 09-10-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
The thing though is Herm already took the crowd out of the game when they came in Whites.

Hello? Herm, you don't mess with that shit. Seriously, anybody who can answer this, when was the last time the Chiefs wore white while playing at Arrowhead? :shake:

Never?

kcxiv 09-10-2006 06:45 PM

Having white uni's means nothing. They sucked today becuase they sucked,not cause they were in white.

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 06:53 PM

"WE DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE WE WERE IN WHITE!!!!!"

No shit, Sherlock. Nobody really believes that. It's tongue in cheek. But thanks for rushing in to set everyone straight. Seriously, I don't know what we'd do without you guys.

Coach 09-10-2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Having white uni's means nothing. They sucked today becuase they sucked,not cause they were in white.

Sorry, I disagree. Whites, the Chiefs haven't done jack shit. Secondly, there were more than a few people at Arrowhead wasn't happy with the white uniforms, and they did show their displeasure. Completely took the crowd out of the game I'll bet.

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 06:55 PM

Quote:

Sorry, I disagree. Whites, the Chiefs haven't done jack shit.

I stand corrected.

For ****'s sake... :shake:

kcxiv 09-10-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
"WE DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE WE WERE IN WHITE!!!!!"

No shit, Sherlock. Nobody really believes that. It's tongue in cheek. But thanks for rushing in to set everyone straight. Seriously, I don't know what we'd do without you guys.

So why bitch about white uniforms? i just dont see it?

kcxiv 09-10-2006 07:17 PM

Quote:

Sorry, I disagree. Whites, the Chiefs haven't done jack shit. Secondly, there were more than a few people at Arrowhead wasn't happy with the white uniforms, and they did show their displeasure. Completely took the crowd out of the game I'll bet.

i find that hard to beleive the crowd wasnt in it becuasae they had white uniforms? hmm... well i guess thats an "excuse"

007 09-10-2006 07:18 PM

The uniforms suck. That said, if a fan lets that take them out of the game then they need to re-evaluate why they are there and whether or not they are "real" fans.

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Yeah. I assumed that blaming the uniforms was so moronic that nobody could be serious about it. My mistake.

headsnap 09-10-2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

BECAUSE THEY WERE ****ING UGLY!!!!

It's Arrowhead, the Chiefs should be in red!!

Coach 09-10-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsnap
BECAUSE THEY WERE ****ING UGLY!!!!

It's Arrowhead, the Chiefs should be in red!!

Exactly my point.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan 09-10-2006 07:40 PM

i know it shouldn't matter but wearing white at the home opener today was f**ked up.
it set me back when i saw them come out in white. i thought something must have happened with the bengals jerseys, and now to get home and read that herm requested it just makes it worse.