ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Excerpts from Friday's ESPN Page 2 Sportsguy (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155271)

Reerun_KC 12-29-2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TN_Chief
You can read the entire article here.

I don't usually agree with the Sportsguy. But in this case...I'm holding my breath.

Great find. This is so fitting, how many times have we whatched Herm just helpless on the sideline, knowing no matter how many times he hands off on first down. There will still be 9 in the box...

Best article of the year on the Chiefs....

Redrum_69 12-29-2006 12:24 PM

LJ is setting a record NO OTHER running back would ever want...EVER

and I still think next years Madden cover goes to LT...then he'll be out for all of 2007

greg63 12-29-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

...part of me can't forgive him for...boning me over...
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

TN_Chief 12-29-2006 12:27 PM

OBTW...Sportsguy also suggests we crown Sportsgal's ass. Who's with me?

chief52 12-29-2006 12:28 PM

Obviously all these carries are going to take a toll on LJ. It has to. The Chiefs need to find a way to give him a break if they want to maximize his talents over a period of time.

ptlyon 12-29-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief52
The Chiefs need to find a way to give him a break if they want to maximize his talents over a period of time.

:hmmm:

http://www.thescooterstore.com/image...gogo_elite.jpg

ferrarispider95 12-29-2006 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon

You need to get 2 rascals, one also for bennett who pulls a hammy getting out of bed :banghead:

Which in turn causes more carries for LJ because DEE brown suckth baows

El Jefe 12-29-2006 01:02 PM

OnTheWarPath, wow I had no idea he was that big I figured 205-210, but I didnt feel like looking up info on him.

Reerun_KC 12-29-2006 01:17 PM

Bump this thread.

It is to good and to true to be falling this fast.

Were are all the Herm lovers at?

htismaqe 12-29-2006 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
Bump this thread.

It is to good and to true to be falling this fast.

Were are all the Herm lovers at?

There never were any Herm LOVERS. But you're too busy running off at the mouth to notice...

Nice to see you're ENJOYING the death spiral of the team and it's star player. That takes REAL character.

Reerun_KC 12-29-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
There never were any Herm LOVERS. But you're too busy running off at the mouth to notice...

Nice to see you're ENJOYING the death spiral of the team and it's star player. That takes REAL character.

There you are.. Nice to see you come out and play, what happened to your petty name calling?

Never said I was enjoying the death spiral or the fact that your boy Herm is running LJ into the ground... You should be proud of the way Herm is running the team. It is kind of sad, just like your posts....

DaneMcCloud 12-29-2006 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief
With that logic it's time to trade LJ in off season for 1st and 3rd rounder or combo deal with good player.

So you'd trade LJ for Trezelle Jenkins and Eric Downing? Or how about LJ for Victor Riley & Julian Battle? Or maybe, just maybe, John Tait & Gary Stills?

No way, no how, no thanks.

htismaqe 12-29-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
There you are.. Nice to see you come out and play, what happened to your petty name calling?

Never said I was enjoying the death spiral or the fact that your boy Herm is running LJ into the ground... You should be proud of the way Herm is running the team. It is kind of sad, just like your posts....

I explained before that it was a typo...but there you are again, talking instead of reading first, which ALWAYS makes you look like an idiot.

I do love the "your boy Herm" schtick. It's the weakest part of an already intellectually deficient argument.

Here's a fact for you:

I don't like Herm or his coaching style. I just like you less.

Reerun_KC 12-29-2006 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
I explained before that it was a typo...but there you are again, talking instead of reading first, which ALWAYS makes you look like an idiot.

I do love the "your boy Herm" schtick. It's the weakest part of an already intellectually deficient argument.

Here's a fact for you:

I don't like Herm or his coaching style. I just like you less.

Dang Htismaqe, You really don’t work or play well with others does you? Nice to see that something as trivial as a message board can get under your skin so easily, it is funny but sad to say the least.

“Which ALWAYS makes you look like an idiot.” What does that make you, for always quoting and replying to my posts?

BTW friend, I could careless if you like me or not.

Halfcan 12-29-2006 02:48 PM

Tired of hearing about it-LJ is happy so STFU already.