ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   RUMOR MILL: The Raiders are supposedly shopping Randy Moss for a 3rd rounder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155590)

HemiEd 01-01-2007 10:22 PM

He chose to be on the worst franchise, he signed the ****ing contract. He was hired to help them not be the worst.

milkman 01-01-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief
Shit I'd take him. You can't blame him for being upset when he's on the worst franchise in the NFL. Though he could act differently but I do understand why he's not motivated.

Put him on a good offensive team and a team that can get into the postseason I bet his attitude would change. Moss, TonyG, LJ would give defenses fits. No one can argue that at least. We need to draft a WR anyways and for a 3rd rounder I say we trade the pick for someone who's more than ready to start. Based on numbers he's a HOF'er. Herm's a player's coach, thats something we have going for us.

But no way does OAK trade him to a division rival but you never know. Sounds like they are desperate just to get him out of there.

And put him on an offensive team that relies on the ground game as heavily as the Chiefs, and I'll show you a useless POS who gives no effort when he's not the focal point of the offense.

Halfcan 01-01-2007 10:23 PM

Randy is a thug and cancer to every team he goes to. His career should be about over if he can't make it with the Faders.

hawkchief 01-01-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief
Shit I'd take him. You can't blame him for being upset when he's on the worst franchise in the NFL. Though he could act differently but I do understand why he's not motivated.

Put him on a good offensive team and a team that can get into the postseason I bet his attitude would change. Moss, TonyG, LJ would give defenses fits. No one can argue that at least. We need to draft a WR anyways and for a 3rd rounder I say we trade the pick for someone who's more than ready to start. Based on numbers he's a HOF'er. Herm's a player's coach, thats something we have going for us.

But no way does OAK trade him to a division rival but you never know. Sounds like they are desperate just to get him out of there.

You've got it backwards. He's on the worst franchise in the NFL because their reerun owner signs losers like Moss with great frequency. Quality organizations will not take a risk on a known loser like Moss and contaminate their entire team with his type of attitude. Moss will be lucky to get interest from anyone. He's already found rock-bottom being part of the Raiders, there's nowhere else to go from there except to retire. He and the Raiders are getting exactly what they both deserve.

Rausch 01-01-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
He chose to be on the worst franchise, he signed the ****ing contract. He was hired to help them not be the worst.

His lack of performance and half-hearted efforts are part of the reason the faiders blow chunks.

Tribal Warfare 01-01-2007 10:29 PM

I sign him, the guy has hall of fame talent but is pissed that he's playing for the raiders. With the KC WR situation I'd pull the trigger .

HMc 01-01-2007 10:30 PM

i'd have owens long before moss, and it's possible he'll be available.

milkman 01-01-2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc

And some of us complain about Carl. :banghead:

Redcoats58 01-01-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc

Hell no, Moss isn't half the cancer of "Ole brickhands in the clutch" Owens.

siberian khatru 01-01-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
And put him on an offensive team that relies on the ground game as heavily as the Chiefs, and I'll show you a useless POS who gives no effort when he's not the focal point of the offense.

Yup. Anyone think Randy would block downfield to help spring LJ for those long runs?

shyguyms 01-01-2007 10:35 PM

if moss or owens ever come to the chiefs, i will burn every chiefs item i have and root for the Raiders or Broncos
They are the worst kind of people in society

Halfcan 01-01-2007 10:36 PM

Randy is not a HOFer- he has never shown heart even with the Vikes and being surrounded with talent. Not to mention the meter maid scandal. He had a few big years, now he is done.

CHIEF4EVER 01-01-2007 10:36 PM

Just what we need. The Chet McCancer of the Offense. No thanks.

CoMoChief 01-01-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman

We still pass the ball almost just as much as last season.

We have WR's that have trouble getting open.

This would help TonyG even more.

Don't have to worry about developing a WR yet.

The guy is the best deep threat in the league.

Kennison is really a #2 WR and almost plays like a #1, Moss would help many weapons get open downfield.

Not to mention Herm is a player's coach and we have too much veteran and ProBowl leadership on this team anyways. We have a HOF Charlie Joiner as his coach, someone that he probably repects just like he did to Chris Carter when he played. When Carter played there wasn't much of a problem.

Last but not least. he hates the Raiders organization and what better team to go against than the Chiefs?!?! :p

KcMizzou 01-01-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms
if moss or owens ever come to the chiefs, i will burn every chiefs item i have and root for the Raiders or Broncos
They are the worst kind of people in society

I'm not a fan of either, but that's just silly.